Thailand - Pretty Much Done With It

sweetest_mango

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no ultimate solution, every country in this world has some pro and some contras.... depending what you are looking for, how much you can pay and so on.

Some people were born in a village and do not think about even to move away 100 meters out of it.....other people want to discover all the world.... depends what YOU like, what YOU prefer....

Thailand is no exception for that... something good in it and some bad in it....

I think, it is time to close this thread....

Johann

Before it gets closed can i have one more pop at the tramp travel dick heads who are always mulling about and stinking and live on 20 b a day and think its cool to doss around and only eat rice, and then try to look down their nose at me for spending 2000 baht in a resturant, piss off its over your not cool man, your stinkers kow shit road has had its day and that day was 20 years ago, you fake arse uni drop out toss pots,

job done close it now

Before it gets closed can i have one more pop at the tramp travel dick heads who are always mulling about and stinking and live on 20 b a day and think its cool to doss around and only eat rice, and then try to look down their nose at me for spending 2000 baht in a resturant, piss off its over your not cool man, your stinkers kow shit road has had its day and that day was 20 years ago, you fake arse uni drop out toss pots,

job done close it now

Have to agree , me hates "Travel-whores" #####s basically....

job done close it now

winle

thats beer no 2 on me :o