Condo in childs name and immigration reporting

I wondering about if i buy a condo in my childs name (dual citizen of which one is thai and underaged) but i stay in the condo who is actually supposed to do the so called "report to immigration before 24 hours"?

I would have thought there was an age restriction on owning a Condo.

Maybe a question for 'Ask the Lawyer' section.

The requirement to inform Immigration of an alien taking residence at an address states as follows;

Section 38 : The house – master , the owner or the possessor of the residence , or the hotel manager where the alien , receiving permission to stay temporary in the Kingdom has stayed , must notify the competent official of the Immigration Office located in the same area with that hours , dwelling place or hotel, within 24 hours from the time of arrival of the alien concerned. If there is no Immigration Office located in that area , the local police official for that area must be notified.

In case the house , dwelling place , or hotel where the alien has stayed under provision of Para.1 is located within the Bangkok area , such notification must be reported to the competent official at the Immigration Division.

Therefore as the possessor of the residence, you can file a TM30.

I am not an axpert, but for condo or house registered in child name they must have a tutor to act for them until they can legally do.

I them suppose the task of reporting to Immigration will fall on the children's tutor. Usually it is the mother.

I am not an axpert, but for condo or house registered in child name they must have a tutor to act for them until they can legally do.

I them suppose the task of reporting to Immigration will fall on the children's tutor. Usually it is the mother.

But does the Tutor have to be Thai, what happens if the child's father has 100% parental rights to the child is he allow to be the child's tutor then what would the procedure be