Miss Universe to sue leaker of fake nude photos

webfact

Yesterday my Thai girlfriend was watching the video on her phone. I made sure she sent it to me. tongue.png Sort of soft core playboy style. Nothing hardcore by today's standards. The girl in the video is very beautiful and I think could be famous now. wub.png

Sharing is caring mate, you got a link? whistling.gif

Could not care less.

Strictly speaking, you *could've* cared less by NOT clicking on the headline to arrive at the story page.

Me? I cared enough to click the headline, but not enough to click through to read the full story.

T

Nope.

Me, I can only judge my level of interest in a story based on what I know.

Having read the story I came to the conclusion I could not care less about this event.

Edited by Bluespunk

Could not care less.

Strictly speaking, you *could've* cared less by NOT clicking on the headline to arrive at the story page.

Me? I cared enough to click the headline, but not enough to click through to read the full story.

T

Nope.

Me, I can only judge my level of interest in a story based on what I know.

Having read the story I came to the conclusion I could not care less about this event.

Fair enough. I like your answer and think that my level of caring is the same as yours. But as I qualified, *strictly speaking* there was one remaining level of caring the both of us could've not given a dot about, but our curiosities got the better if us. :)

T