teeth cleaning

baggies666

Don't know whether Phuket is the same as around here (Lower Isaan) but public hospitals usually have a dental department. They will do teeth cleaning that should be well within your price range. The lady dental technicians/assistants,supervised by a lady dentist, at my local amphur cottage hospital seemed very competent and I would now not bother going to a private clinic (as had been my intention before my wife persuaded me otherwise).

You can have it done in Wachira Hospital for 400 Baht. Unfortunately you need an appointment and there is a 5 to 6 month waiting list.

Many clinics offer it for 900 Baht (cheapest I have heard of). Have a Thai person call one for you. Ask for the price and THEN mention your name. Do it the other way around and it might suddenly cost 1,500 Baht. I can recommend Dr. Tangmo (not far from Wachira in Phuket Town) 076 236 233 or 086 9545456.

Good luck.

I just had my teeth cleaned yesterday. The cost was 800 baht.

Dr. Kittiya Jittanukool at Patipat dental (Patipat Rd, Phuket town). I recommend her highly. I have been using this place for several years and have always had a great service. She checks the teeth and gives recommendations what should be done now and what maybe later.

The doctor speaks English, but the reception staff not too much.

Tel: +66 76 224 955

19916527185_7d4cf418b5.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived