Teachers licence form

I read somewhere that these are the documents needed. please let me know if I missed anything because the site I got it from hasn't been updated for a while.

1. filled form

2. copies of degree(s)/ TOR

3. Copy of passport/ Visa

4. Copy of work permit

5. Letter from employer/ copy of contract

6. Thai culture course

7. Toeic( for non native speaker)

8. pay 500baht

I think as long as one of the degree cerificates you have is a Bachelor or post-grad Education qualification, that should be fine.

That is the same documentation that I submitted. The only difference was I also submitted my pass certificates for the infamous PKT tests.

Edited by JamieP

I have a bachelor degree in mass communication and just completed my diploma on education. so I used it for a 5 years licence , not the waiver because I still have a year left on my waiver.

Documents submitted: Bachelor degree certificate and TOR, Diploma certificate and its TOR, unopened letter from the university to Kurusapa, a letter from my workplace to Kurusapa stating the date I started working there and when my contract will expire, a copy of my contract, Thai culture course , copy of passport and work permit and the application form.

the lady checked it and the first letter from my workplace didn't have the date of my employment so she asked me to go back and get a new letter, I went back to school and returned to Kurusapa with a new letter after 30 minutes. the girl was satisfied then asked me to go and pay 500baht at counter 6, I got the receipt and she told me that they will send my license to my school.