365Sport Offer For Premium Package

dsfbrit

So I want to watch the Community Shield on Sunday. I have planned to get the Sports package for 250 Baht. I contacted the ILOVEHDTV to ask which of the many sports stations was showing this. I got a quick response saying it was on BTSports. So I looked at BTSports channel and it is not a part of the 'Sports' package - it is a part of the UK TV package!

Does this mean I would be better off getting the UKTV package as I suspect the Premier League games etc... will be shown on BTSports and the UKTV package has the other UK programmes as well?

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

A proviso in that I haven't bought the monthly sports package- but if I did I would expect BTSports channels to be included in it. Indeed they are listed in the 110 sports channels offered in the sports package so I am not sure why you say "is a part of the UK TV package"? Perhaps you are confusing the UK and Sports menu options on the main iLikeHD interface? If you want BTSports its on the UK menu button, which I assume would be active if you bought the 250THB /month 110 channels sports package?

Personally I'll just pay by the game if it isn't streaming well for free already elsewhere.

So I want to watch the Community Shield on Sunday. I have planned to get the Sports package for 250 Baht. I contacted the ILOVEHDTV to ask which of the many sports stations was showing this. I got a quick response saying it was on BTSports. So I looked at BTSports channel and it is not a part of the 'Sports' package - it is a part of the UK TV package!

Does this mean I would be better off getting the UKTV package as I suspect the Premier League games etc... will be shown on BTSports and the UKTV package has the other UK programmes as well?

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

I've also just signed up for ilikeHD.

The package you need is:

World Sport TV (30 Day) - All countries Sport channels - 250 Points No

It gives you access to every sports channel in every section listed, including all the sports channels listed in UK TV. I'm told a total of 110 sports channels in all.

discount for this package!

Edited by sumrit

DigitalBanana, Sumrit - you are right. I have found BTSport now in the package list. In fact it is shown in post 12 above in the second to bottom row. I got confused as it was shown separately in another view when I was logged on, this is just that though, another view of the channels and not directly related to the packages we can buy I guess.

OK, I have my 500 baht 'True money', so I am all ready to go. Thanks for the advice here and assistance - We have nearly a year of football to watch now with the Euros next year as well - fantastic!!!!

Edited by dsfbrit

From the postings here I decided to join ilikehdtv this morning looking for the 250 Baht sports package.

I am or was looking forward to watching the Charity Shield tomorrow

I went to the web site and press subscribe, from here to a page asking for mobile phone number.

They sent me a 6 digit code and I tried to enter the site using this code. No luck the page just froze. I then went back to the beginning but it will not let me past the subscribe detail page.

I could find not email or phone contact details from the site.

I googled and managed to find one, who replied that I was registered and needed to log on.

I can find not where to log on when on the website

I email them again requesting a URL to log on, still waiting after a few hours.

Whilst I still intend to continue to try to join no contact details and lack of support is a concern.

anyone know the log on url?

hello

Thanks dsbrit

I thought a update was due

ilikehdtv did come back to me a couple of hours later than my post and gave me the url to login, this I did so up and running there

On a positive note the subscription part I managed to come across worked very well and is ideal for me. You buy points, each point is a baht, I bought 250, no problem there

On the advice from the postings I subscribed to world sport tv 30 day, cost 250 point, or 250 Baht, ideal for me as I work 28 on / 28 off

I am however slightly confused about the Charity Shield, there is a programme shedule showing it will be on channel 7, does this mean it will be in English or Thai?

I thought it would have been on a more international channel?

There is a chat service on the website, no one answered yesterday though

There is also a choice of programme quality so some flexibility for ify internet connections

If anyone has an advice on the how to watch the Charity Shield on this site appreciated.

Thanks

If anyone has an advice on the how to watch the Charity Shield on this site appreciated.

Thanks

According to the Telegraph it's being shown on BT Sports 2 which is part of the world sports package

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/11772616/What-time-does-Arsenal-vs-Chelsea-in-Community-Shield-start-on-Sunday-and-which-TV-channel-is-it-on.html

hello

Thanks dsbrit

I thought a update was due

ilikehdtv did come back to me a couple of hours later than my post and gave me the url to login, this I did so up and running there

On a positive note the subscription part I managed to come across worked very well and is ideal for me. You buy points, each point is a baht, I bought 250, no problem there

On the advice from the postings I subscribed to world sport tv 30 day, cost 250 point, or 250 Baht, ideal for me as I work 28 on / 28 off

I am however slightly confused about the Charity Shield, there is a programme shedule showing it will be on channel 7, does this mean it will be in English or Thai?

I thought it would have been on a more international channel?

There is a chat service on the website, no one answered yesterday though

There is also a choice of programme quality so some flexibility for ify internet connections

Thanks

If the charity shield is in Thai just watch with no sound and listen to radio commentary feed on the internet.

Quick update: Watched the charity shield using iLikeHD last night. High quality stream and no buffering at all (Bangkok - True ADSL 13/1.5). Very pleased with this. For 250 baht a month it's a no brainer.

Good result as well.

If you are going to watch anything on Thai channels on iLikeHD there's no need to pay anything as they are all free. CS was on BT Sports 2 (the news mentions BT had problems with their load). I watched with a another source and it was cutting out a lot so switched to Fox.Sports.