Big erections at MaeJo golf course

chingmai331

Viewing stands, scoreboards, billboards all going up by hired crews.

Have heard the CM Open, at Alpine, cancelled due to loss of money sponsor, PTT. Some evidence that some Pro event coming to MaeJo and these two events are related.

Anyone with other news?

I remember many, many years ago in Kenya a foreign businessman, whose command of English was limited, held a celebration to inaugurate some business complex he had just built. He proudly announced to the assembly of dignitaries that he now had the greatest erection in all of East Africa.

Edited by Suradit69

Here's the picture at MaeJo. YES, Chiang Mai Open at MaeJo Golf Course, 6-9 August 2015. Free admission. Lots of signage along the roadways with photos of various Thai golfers but looks like no farangs of note entered this year.

Most likely no public golf during those days. And so sorry about the erection confusion. Check out the web site

http://www.maejogolfclub.com/news&event.php

I think it is an annual event just part of the Singha "Opens" around Thailand.

Nothing to do with the Chiangmai Golf Classic that has been previously played at Alpine. Nothing to indicate on their site that anything is happening this year. I guess the military intervention that caused the postponement last year caused sponsor losses and not willing to risk it again perhaps.