Coward Jihadi John flees to Syria fearing ISIS have no further use for him

Lite Beer

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

KILL HIM ON SIGHT, if he came back to the uk, all he would get would be life imprisonment, 3 nice meals a day, satellite tv, gym, the list goes on, a better life than a lot of O.A.Ps get in the U.K.

he needs to suffer

"One of their priorities is to find the 26-year-old from London and either bring him to justice or kill him."

How about both.

The latter ONLY. It fits in with his crimes. Live by the sword, die by the sword! coffee1.gif

Preferably a rusty blunt one with chunks missing from the blade.

He just has to sneak back into the UK (probably not that hard to do) then show up at the Ecuadorian Embassy and claim that it's all a US plot to have him arrested and extradited. Ecuador will then grant him asylum and let him bunk with Assange indefinitely at their expense. Then he just has to wait until some sleazy lawyer can "convince" a judge that his rights are being violated and then boom ! He's a free man ! Ready to get his passport back and take a trip (at taxpayers expense no doubt) to Thailand.

Whole process shouldn't take more than a few weeks I imagine.

Then again, he may not want to come to Thailand. After all, 2 of every 3 "expats" here are all "ex-special somethings" apparently.

I'm a bit lost where you see the comparison between a terrorist and freedom of speech activist.

Jihadi John has been accused of many horrible crimes, none of which have yet been proven. Many of us consider him to be a terrorist. However, in a large part of the world he is considered a freedom fighter, a hero to be celebrated, praised and emulated. There are young boys being raised in Birmingham and Luxor being to be just like him.

Assange is an accused repeat rapist who fled Swedish investigators. As part of his sociopathic behaviour pattern , he released information that put peoples lives in dangers and eroded the national security of several nations. The documents stolen were private and confidential and were not in the public domain. He did this under the guise of 'free speech". Had he been a supporter of free speech he would have redacted any information that would have led to the physical harm of those named. His actions were of wanton disregard for the privacy of others, and no different than a peeping tom who masturbates whilst staring at his victims. His actions did not make him a freedom of speech activist. Yet, there are many people who consider Assange to be a hero to be celebrated and praised.

It is easy to see why they can easily be compared as both have blood on their hands. Assange has it by indirectly aiding and abetting terrorists through his violation of the privacy of others. Jihadi John has it from his alleged sadistic murderous acts. Both now live in fear of being captured or killed.

Edited by geriatrickid

"Jonathan' made that classic mistake of being a one trick pony".

(I can see a Hallmark comedic Birthday card of him, with that caption)

Without new supplies of hostages, he is nothing but Ali G with a knife!

"Is it coz I is dressed in black?"

Why would he want to run away if he wants to be a Muslim early enterant in to the brothel of virgins, maybe he is mentally sick and should be allowed back into the UK to protect his human rights for free medical aid and the doctors work out why he enjoyed slitting the throats of others of different persuasions.

Seems this sick individual would greatly benefit the world if he turns into a corpse.asap..

But of course this is just my opinion ac a committed none religious entity.

Get him a plane home and put him back in his nice council house.

That's the general consensus when these people flee to Syria and the like.

The govt worry more about these families and individuals than they do the general population.

If Special Forces locate him? I doubt he'll be looking at a comfortable lifestyle; more likely an unmarked grave.

A video tape of him making a jingoistic speech and then beheading a man doesn't prove anything. It was all just a misunderstanding... laugh.png

He'll soon be in Bangkok, hanging out in Suk Soi 3.

clap2.gifcheesy.gif

It was all just a misunderstanding..

Yes, we 'failed him' apparently.

Our 'ignorant Islamophobic bigotry' was too much for the poor darling.

If only we'd changed our 'Kuffar' ways and installed a prayer room in Costa Coffee.

Upon return he must be fastracked to opportunities so that this - "never happens again"

http://tinyurl.com/qzvktw5

"One of their priorities is to find the 26-year-old from London and either bring him to justice or kill him."

How about both.

The latter ONLY. It fits in with his crimes. Live by the sword, die by the sword! coffee1.gif

I think an excellent case to test sharia law in the UK on

There is no true facts in any of this story, but he is still a scum bag terrorist, and I only hope that he dies before he can make his way back to the UK and be protected by all the do gooders human rights people,

He is a dead man walking one side or the other will get him, even if he makes it back to Blighty

This is what makes the story sweet. He is already dead and he knows it. On the run with nowhere to go and knowing someone is going to get you sooner or later.

Assuming the story is true of course - which it probably isn't. I would have thought staying with ISIS would be his safest option.

People from the UK know not to believe a word of what you read in the papers. I have as little respect for the press over there as I do here.

Capturing or killing Jihadi John will be a fact. Sooner or later.

More important are the same actions who are required against his supervisors.

I would not like to hear that CGI technology (computer generated imagery) was used...

Edited by Thorgal

A post in violation of the following forum rule has been removed:

8) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

That includes videos or attachments that are in violation of the above.

If true, this is actually great news.

Problem with fighting radicals like Isis is that they are not afraid to die .

How to win with someone who wants to die ?

If article is true and he is on the run because of fear, it means many more like him are amongst the ranks of Isis , which means phsycological warfare may also now work to win.

Individually, they are afraid to die. Peel them away individually and collectively from the whole- they fear. I have seen these scumbags when caught or running- they fear. They fear of dying and they fear a host of things that most here would never fear- from dogs to women to pigs to shadows to sand djinns to ghosts to bugs... I have seen these fearless men and they are cowards when removed from the collective and constantly reinforced mantra that they are chosen for Paradise.

If true this guy is running I expect he would be picked up before DAESH gets him. I think it is equally possible this guy was not fearing for his life, was not running, and that the west just issued a worldwide reporting frenzy that he is on the run because...x, y, z. I assure you, this would be enough to make him... On the run or otherwise dead if he was not already. I see this as a very reasonable tactic- execution by enemy. If you were on his team, or you were his regional IS commander, could you really sleep well at night knowing your operations hinged on Johnny clown boy being hunted or running away? Thus, this too could be an element of psychological warfare.

He just has to sneak back into the UK (probably not that hard to do) then show up at the Ecuadorian Embassy and claim that it's all a US plot to have him arrested and extradited. Ecuador will then grant him asylum and let him bunk with Assange indefinitely at their expense. Then he just has to wait until some sleazy lawyer can "convince" a judge that his rights are being violated and then boom ! He's a free man ! Ready to get his passport back and take a trip (at taxpayers expense no doubt) to Thailand.

Whole process shouldn't take more than a few weeks I imagine.

Then again, he may not want to come to Thailand. After all, 2 of every 3 "expats" here are all "ex-special somethings" apparently.

Kerry he doesn't need to bother with the embassy mate. All he has to do is reach the UK. Once there an army of Lefty, Liberal, Hand wringing apologist parasites will ensure that his precious human rights are not infringed in the slightest. he will be given round the clock protection in his own little palace where his every need is catered for and a new identity provided if needed. the chances are he will also get a big fat compensation cheque from the stupid British taxpayers because the press released his name and so endangering his life.

And that isn't a joke either !

There is no true facts in any of this story, but he is still a scum bag terrorist, and I only hope that he dies before he can make his way back to the UK and be protected by all the do gooders human rights people,

He is a dead man walking one side or the other will get him, even if he makes it back to Blighty

This is what makes the story sweet. He is already dead and he knows it. On the run with nowhere to go and knowing someone is going to get you sooner or later.

Assuming the story is true of course - which it probably isn't. I would have thought staying with ISIS would be his safest option.

People from the UK know not to believe a word of what you read in the papers. I have as little respect for the press over there as I do here.

Me too