Where exactly do we stand in the Thai social scale - Buffalo

connda

Posts removed again, dont get personal, please try to stay on topic.

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. He should go. And if the wife he likes wants and is able then take her with. Otherwise he will endup being just one more cynical negative sh..thead who frequents a place where others like him congregte to complain eventually about important issues such as annoying bird calls !

Why?

I do wonder why with so many of you obviously dis-liking the people and country so much, why you are still here?

My Wife lives here I like my Wife, I dont like Thai people in general ,I dont like Thai culture at all ,I dont like Thai religion or any for that matter, I do like Thai countryside when its not full of the crap they throw everywhere.

hey Im being honest

So should I go home as i dont like the people/culture but do like the countryside?

yes

It's up to him as to what he wants to do, as long as it's not against the law.

Hw dare you insult me with your "he will end up"

let me make it quite clear....I ALREADY AM.tongue.png

Why?

It's up to him as to what he wants to do, as long as it's not against the law.

Yes. He should go. And if the wife he likes wants and is able then take her with. Otherwise he will endup being just one more cynical negative sh..thead who frequents a place where others like him congregte to complain eventually about important issues such as annoying bird calls !

Au contraire, I like the birds and animals ( well the ones left they havent mercilessly already slaughtered) what I dont like ( in the middle of the country where I live ) is THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP from some "sh**head" as you put its stereo

Edited by kannot

I want the Japanese reporter to come back with his views. there is some chap who beleives that a scale of no scale exists. His experiment to test this theory was to send out pictures of his member to different government agencies to try and gauge his position.

I look forward to seeing the results.