Saxon submersible borehole pumps

MESmith

I've bought hardware items and home furnishings from six different Global House stores including the Global House Store in Buriram. Generally excellent customer service and a clear policy on delivery fees and what the conditions are or not covered in the 30 day money back guarantee. No matter if I was shopping for the Franklin Shaefer submersible well pump, or the Mitsubishi Super Pump, or the Hitachi Inverter constant pressure pump I have bought in Buriram, or even the two different swimming pool pumps, the actual place that would REPAIR my new water pump under the warranty or after the warranty period play a key role in my water pump purchase decision. The Pentair pump I bought from JD Pool was interesting to get repaired in Buriram. I believe the OP should ask in advance to be shown the place where the Saxon bore hole water pump would actually be repaired if he buys that product. Mitsubishi, Grundfos, Franklin, Mercury might be submersible deep well bore hole pumps to consider based on who is the actual repair facility in the OP's Thailand Province.

post-20604-0-16080800-1438046014_thumb.j

post-20604-0-91753800-1438046137_thumb.j

Thanks for the replies. Lack of info on this brand was enough to convince me to fork out the extra cash to buy a Goulds pump, from one of the shops on SE corner of Chotoana intersection, Chiang Mai. Even our driller hadn't heard of Saxon, & Goulds was his recommendation.

Archived