What Is Your Footwear.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Trainers. That's like strapping a sauna on your feet in this climate. It shouldn't take long to get athletes foot. I wear the basic flip flip style for maximum airflow. I just happened to buy some really expensive ones for 250 baht from Big C yesterday. For the beach 40 baht flip flops.

Trainers. That's like strapping a sauna on your feet in this climate. It shouldn't take long to get athletes foot. I wear the basic flip flip style for maximum airflow. I just happened to buy some really expensive ones for 250 baht from Big C yesterday. For the beach 40 baht flip flops.

I have to admit that I wear sandals a lot more than trainers, I am more likely to wear trainers when I go to the exercise park.

My sandals are open toed ones maybe quite similar to Big Cs flip flip style, I will look them up next time I go to Big C.

Teva sandals and Teva flip flops.....Cleats a couple of times a week for practice and playing......

Have a whole range of proper foot wear/treking shoes/dress leather sandals and shoes but really never seem to need or have the inclination to wear them.....

I like to wear Sandals with knee high socks, I get some strange looks from people, don't know why though. gigglem.gif

Seriously though, I do wear Sandals & the 'Croc' style things.

I always wear socks if I'm in a tourist area like Bangkok or Pattaya, so I keep my money down them in case I get pickpocketed.

If I wore knee high socks, no one would know as I never wear shorts.

attachicon.gifcrocs.jpg

except of course when I want to dress up....I wear black trainers

What are those? They certainly do not look very comfortable.

Oh ...But they are very comfortable....that's why I wear them.

The picture shows CROCS ....but I get the Thailand knockoff version ADDA for 200 Baht.

Edited by beachproperty

attachicon.gifcrocs.jpg

The picture shows CROCS ....but I get the Thailand knockoff version ADDA for 200 Baht.

I would have thought the open toed ones would be more comfortable.

attachicon.gifcrocs.jpg

I would have thought the open toed ones would be more comfortable.

lightweight with GOOD arch support...

Bare feet when I can, otherwise flip flops, except when riding a motorcycle. Then I go for a pair of sturdy sandals.

I do have an expensive pair of leather shoes to wear for work, but not anywhere else.

Teva sandals and Teva flip flops.....Cleats a couple of times a week for practice and playing......

Have a whole range of proper foot wear/treking shoes/dress leather sandals and shoes but really never seem to need or have the inclination to wear them.....

Practice and playing what?

Bare feet when I can, otherwise flip flops, except when riding a motorcycle. Then I go for a pair of sturdy sandals.

I do have an expensive pair of leather shoes to wear for work, but not anywhere else.

Bare feet?? Dangerous except in the house.

Practice and playing what?

Wear the cleats playing ball - softball here in LOS....usually go out with a couple other guys and take 100 swings each then go out and pick them up.....Been playing with/against/intermixed with the college teams and guys here.....

In the US played about 270-300 games a year + practices a year and BP was 200-400 swings a week - good workout taking that many full on swings a week.....I take my 100 swings here in one round - we hit 2 or 3 rounds of 100 in the US & I like the stamina and approach it builds......

Getting back to shoes - not a bad life if about the only shoes you wear are to play a sport.....

To please local customs pink socks paired with 40 baht plastic flip flops...

Is that when your cooking or what? I think you are kidding me on.
No cooking I do naked...never heard about the naked chef?that's me....

Better be careful around the:

Uncovered deep fryer

The kitchen fan

The Meat Slicer

And don't get too excited around the cutting board

Double check before slicing the salami