English Language Car for Sale Websites

stament

Had a look at one2car and thaicar but couldn't see an English language option which is a bit frustrating as I can't read Thai.

Had a look on the classifieds here but nothing that meets my requirements.

Ideally I would like to buy off a farang - does anyone know of the most common websites used by farangs for buying and selling cars?

Thanks

Google translate the pages, it's not perfect but it gives you some better indication of what is being sold and after looking quite a bit you begin to get a sense of what is being said. Things like autogear for example.

Google translate the pages, it's not perfect but it gives you some better indication of what is being sold and after looking quite a bit you begin to get a sense of what is being said. Things like autogear for example.

It's not perfect in that he won't find any farangs selling cars there.

But you are right, expressions like "autogear" are very difficult to understand initially. I was puzzled for months. At first I thought it meant "automatic gearbox".

Yeah well, as per your usual, you're too thick to comprehend that he opened by saying he couldn't understand Thai.. But of course you already knew that since you're chief knob head around here. As for the rest of your post it's not worth a response and in fact neither was this piece of rubbish but sometimes you just need to tell a knob head that he's a knob head..

Edited by WarpSpeed