Looking for "replacement" of WWM / Butcher

moonseeker

I am not at home in Thailand but have been told there is a Butchers off Theprasit Soi8 thats sells aged Thai beef at reasonable prices. I will be checking it out once I return home. Sorry cant remember the name at the moment but is heading towards Punch and Judy from Theprasit its about half way on the left down a small soi, there is a sign at the end of the soi and also I believe a restaurant attached.

My apologies for the vagueness.

I am not at home in Thailand but have been told there is a Butchers off Theprasit Soi8 thats sells aged Thai beef at reasonable prices. I will be checking it out once I return home. Sorry cant remember the name at the moment but is heading towards Punch and Judy from Theprasit its about half way on the left down a small soi, there is a sign at the end of the soi and also I believe a restaurant attached.

You might have Swiss Canadian Meat Stuff in mind. Next to Blue Olive restaurant.

Map link

There's an excellent Butcher/Meat Market on Thappraya Rd.

As your heading to Jomtien from Pattaya on the left hand side, before you pass Bruno's. It's in a little strip mall kind of place.

Falang owned I believe and the staff speak english and cut meat to your order. Not cheap but excellent quality

I can recommend the Hickory Butcher for quality imported meats from Australia, New Zealand, Canada. Higher priced of course than the local stuff. Located on Thappraya Road near the court house just beyond the Pratumnak signal if you are coming from Pattaya.

You might have Swiss Canadian Meat Stuff in mind. Next to Blue Olive restaurant.

Map link

Thanks, thats the place. I haven't been but been advised that they have local aged beef.

Going with PRIME FOOD SERVICE for moment. As good as WWM it seems. O.c. can't be 100% every time, but overall impression good with friendly service, realibel sales guy & delivery and products clearly labelled. Will try to add a few of their other cuts next week or so and report.

Swiss/Canadian on Soi 8 mainly sells their own sausage products. Swiss Veal Bratwurst quite good, Pork Bratwurst OK, if just a little on the dry side, Schueblig Wurst OK, plus they have some more products which I only use occasionally. They have a clean production factory and shop open all day. I believe on Sa they do a BBQ, good day to try out. Have a nice Sunday. MS>