what cornflake boxes do you get all the medals from

opalred

Often wonder about all the Cops with Parachute Emblems ....have the DONE Parachute Training and if so, what country do they plan to invade?

They do a sort of bungee jump after about two hours training. My dad got five medals in the Second World War, most people only got four (he was a driver so got a medal for each new theatre of war he drove into.

Often wonder about all the Cops with Parachute Emblems ....have the DONE Parachute Training and if so, what country do they plan to invade?

They are no different to a lot of western forces ,who have been know to hand out metals for just flying over a country

They are no different to a lot of western forces ,who have been know to hand out metals for just flying over a country

Cops.... flying....pigs.

Quote from The Young Ones: If pigs could fly, Scotland Yard would be an airport.

Thais don't eat cornflakes

True.

They eat colnfrake.

On the scale of low posters, an English speech policeman is right down there with a grammar cop. If I was a Thai I would laugh my butt off every time you tried to pronounce the typical Thai sounds that Farang never quite manage to get right.

I think they jump from something we call the 34-foot tower back in Jump (Airborne) School. No parachute is involved, I've seen student boy scouts get the same wings.

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I think they jump from something we call the 34-foot tower back in Jump (Airborne) School. No parachute is involved, I've seen student boy scouts get the same wings.

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Royal Thai Police Airborne training is conducted at King Rama VI Camp on the outskirts of Cha-Am City in Southern Thailand. Originally setup for training the Border Patrol Police's Aerial Reinforcement Unit (PARU), training is now available to all members of the Thai Police force. Jump tower training is also available to members of the Thai public.

Ratings are as follows:

• Tower: Students who have successfully completed jump tower training.

• Third Class: 6 to 29 static line jumps from an aircraft.

• Second Class: 30 to 64 static line jumps from an aircraft.

• First Class: 65 or more static line jumps from an aircraft.

• Special Class: Completion of freefall training.

• Honorary Class: Given in recognition for helping the Thai Border Patrol Police and Royal Thai Police.

A special thank you must be given to the great, and very friendly, staff of the jump school.

post-232807-0-54479600-1438528336_thumb.