Osama bin Laden sister and stepmother feared dead in UK plane crash

Lite Beer

Osama bin Laden sister and stepmother feared dead in UK plane crash

Saudi ambassador offers condolences to the family amid reports that relatives of the al-Qaida leader were among four killed in light aircraft crash in Hampshire

The sister and stepmother of notorious al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden were reportedly among the dead after a business jet crashed at a private airport in Hampshire and ploughed into a car auction centre.

Without confirming the identities of the victims, the Saudi ambassador to Britain, Prince Mohammed bin Nawaf Al Saud, offered condolences on the embassy’s official Twitter account to the Bin Laden family, a prominent Saudi Arabia clan with vast business interests.

“His royal highness Prince Mohammed bin Nawaf bin Abdul Aziz, the ambassador of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques to the United Kingdom, offered his condolences to the sons of the late Mohammed bin Laden and their relations for the grave incident of the crash of the plane carrying members of the family at Balckbushe airport,” he said in the tweet.

Read More: http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/jul/31/hampshire-fire-services-respond-plane-overshooting-airport-runway

--The Guardian 2015-08-01

I believe that Bin Laden's father was a prominent Saudi and very wealthy before 9/11. I believe Bin Laden was very wealthy due to family money.

Construction. Father was a billionaire

Maybe some of Osama's 10 wives and 20 kids will take care of the funeral.

I believe that Bin Laden's father was a prominent Saudi and very wealthy before 9/11. I believe Bin Laden was very wealthy due to family money.

Yes, Bin Laden was born rich but his father was a self made billionaire. He was an uneducated tribesman, who started a small construction company but was so good that the King employed him as a royal builder where his shrewd business sense led him to a 5 billion dollar fortune. Despite his huge wealth, apparently he continued to live a relatively humble life. He also died in a plane crash.

Such Saudi Respect for a Terrorist Family and they are still Living Large off the Deaths of Innocents

The Bin Ladens are living large of the fortune that the rest of the family make legitimately, also, it might not be fair to show disrespect to the mans wife and mother in law as it is known that he kept his women against their will, like slaves. But, saying that, I don't doubt that the Saudis would show respect for Bin Laden himself, they certainly don't seem to have anything against ISIS, they are funding them.

Such Saudi Respect for a Terrorist Family and they are still Living Large off the Deaths of Innocents

The Bin Ladens are living large of the fortune that the rest of the family make legitimately, also, it might not be fair to show disrespect to the mans wife and mother in law as it is known that he kept his women against their will, like slaves. But, saying that, I don't doubt that the Saudis would show respect for Bin Laden himself, they certainly don't seem to have anything against ISIS, they are funding them.

Al Qaeda & Daesh are avowed enemies of the House of Al Saud. Al Qaeda & Daesh have carried out a number of terrorist attacks within Saudi.

Just a few weeks ago the Saudis arrested 400+ members of Daesh in Saudi Arabia. Daesh & Al Qaeda are a threat to the Saudi & other M.E. dictatorships. On the other hand Al Qaeda and Daesh are alleged to be utilised by the dictatorships for regional balance of power politics.

Edited by simple1

There's something strange about the crash site in the vid. The captions say it overshot a runway but the plane doesn't appear to have moved after impact. There's no sign of forward momentum on the ground. Normally a plane and especially a jet will make a large impact area due to forward energy - kinetic energy.

Usually one small impact zone like this is a sign of losing lift from a wing stall and auguring straight in. Perhaps the plane over shot, tried to pull up, didn't have enough speed or rose to too much angle of attack and the wings stalled (lost total lift) and the plane just dropped. It doesn't look like a typical over shoot.

There should be an investigation and report to explain it.

Cheers.

Al Qaeda & Daesh are avowed enemies of the House of Al Saud. Al Qaeda & Daesh have carried out a number of terrorist attacks within Saudi.

Just a few weeks ago the Saudis arrested 400+ members of Daesh in Saudi Arabia. Daesh & Al Qaeda are a threat to the Saudi & other M.E. dictatorships. On the other hand Al Qaeda and Daesh are alleged to be utilised by the dictatorships for regional balance of power politics.

Have there been any attacks on Saudi Sunnis? ISIS want to kill every last Shi'ite, I really don't think they are a genuine threat to the House of Saud, I believe that is just what Saudi are saying as they want to appear innocent while funding worldwide extremism and having a few suicide bombers in their midst panders perfectly to that notion, now they are the victims even though they haven't actually lost anyone but their low class workers!

As far as I know most of his family did not support Osama's ideology...

Question is should you be responsible for actions of your relatives???

Have there been any attacks on Saudi Sunnis? ISIS want to kill every last Shi'ite, I really don't think they are a genuine threat to the House of Saud, I believe that is just what Saudi are saying as they want to appear innocent while funding worldwide extremism and having a few suicide bombers in their midst panders perfectly to that notion, now they are the victims even though they haven't actually lost anyone but their low class workers!

Daesh have declared war on the House of Saud, Daesh don't come across to me as issuing idle threats. One of the goals for killing of Shiites is to encourage Civil War (same tactic was tried by Al Qaeda in Iraq), thereby an attack on the Saudi government.

There's something strange about the crash site in the vid. The captions say it overshot a runway but the plane doesn't appear to have moved after impact. There's no sign of forward momentum on the ground. Normally a plane and especially a jet will make a large impact area due to forward energy - kinetic energy.

Usually one small impact zone like this is a sign of losing lift from a wing stall and auguring straight in. Perhaps the plane over shot, tried to pull up, didn't have enough speed or rose to too much angle of attack and the wings stalled (lost total lift) and the plane just dropped. It doesn't look like a typical over shoot.

There should be an investigation and report to explain it.

Cheers.

Does look like an aborted landing, that is a go around attempt that failed.

Daesh have declared war on the House of Saud, Daesh don't come across to me as issuing idle threats. One of the goals for killing of Shiites is to encourage Civil War (same tactic was tried by Al Qaeda in Iraq), thereby an attack on the Saudi government.

No they haven't, they have declared war on that region and they have declared war on all Shi'ite's, they have not mentioned the House of Saud, that was the Saudis who said that. Considering that, and considering that all the attacks have been directed at Shi'ites, I feel ISIS are either not brave/ foolish enough to challenge the House of Saud or they actually have no interest at all, either way they pose no genuine threat.

In Iraq there are a majority of Shi'ite's, attacking them to start a civil war might have been successful, but attacking the 15% of Saudi's poorest? Surely that would not work at all! Sorry, but I don't buy it, the House of Saud is every bit as extreme as ISIS and hates Shi'ites just as much, they started ISIS, they are now in the spotlight for their role in the whole atrocity and now they have a few bombers in their midst, nah!

No they haven't, they have declared war on that region and they have declared war on all Shi'ite's, they have not mentioned the House of Saud, that was the Saudis who said that. Considering that, and considering that all the attacks have been directed at Shi'ites, I feel ISIS are either not brave/ foolish enough to challenge the House of Saud or they actually have no interest at all, either way they pose no genuine threat.

In Iraq there are a majority of Shi'ite's, attacking them to start a civil war might have been successful, but attacking the 15% of Saudi's poorest? Surely that would not work at all! Sorry, but I don't buy it, the House of Saud is every bit as extreme as ISIS and hates Shi'ites just as much, they started ISIS, they are now in the spotlight for their role in the whole atrocity and now they have a few bombers in their midst, nah!

ISIS leader Abu Omar al-Baghdadi declared war on the country. He did not refer to it as Saudi Arabia, since this is a name derived from the ruling tribe, the al-Saud, whose authority ISIS does not accept. Instead he called it “the land of Haramayn,” the land of the two holy places, meaning Mecca and Medina

Please stay on the topic of the air crash and the people involved. It is a little early in the thread to go off-topic in the discussion. There may be more news and discussion of ISIS will only confuse the issue.

Who cares about his family? He was a rich( By inheritance) anti Christian Terrorist leader who had thousands of innocent people killed around the world?!

George Bush seemed to care about them quite considerably, enough to whisk them away on 10/11 despite them clearly being the first people in the US who should have been interrogated.

Almost all of the hijacker on 9-11 were Saudis.

It was not Afghanistan or Iraq that attached the U.S.

It was Saudi Arabia who attacked.

I am wondering if G.H., G.W., and Jeb will be paying their respects to these family and business friends soon?