Osama bin Laden sister and stepmother feared dead in UK plane crash

Lite Beer

Such Saudi Respect for a Terrorist Family and they are still Living Large off the Deaths of Innocents

Actually the bin Laden family kicked Osama out of the family when he becme a terrorist. They wanted nothing to do with him.

There's something strange about the crash site in the vid. The captions say it overshot a runway but the plane doesn't appear to have moved after impact. There's no sign of forward momentum on the ground. Normally a plane and especially a jet will make a large impact area due to forward energy - kinetic energy.

Usually one small impact zone like this is a sign of losing lift from a wing stall and auguring straight in. Perhaps the plane over shot, tried to pull up, didn't have enough speed or rose to too much angle of attack and the wings stalled (lost total lift) and the plane just dropped. It doesn't look like a typical over shoot.

There should be an investigation and report to explain it.

Cheers.

They did say plane Flipped maybe why Unusual, we shall see

Such Saudi Respect for a Terrorist Family and they are still Living Large off the Deaths of Innocents

As far as I know most of his family did not support Osama's ideology...

Question is should you be responsible for actions of your relatives???

hmm....yes and no...it's a complex matter...As an italian I would say yes...i dislike mafia, and mafia is a family run criminal association...so as lomg as you don't dissociate with the act of your relatives and take a complete different path to my eyes you are an accomplice...

“His royal highness Prince Mohammed bin Nawaf bin Abdul Aziz, the ambassador of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques to the United Kingdom, offered his condolences to the sons of the late Mohammed bin Laden and their relations for the grave incident of the crash of the plane..."

Yes, indeed, it was a ''grave incident'.

Please stay on the topic of the air crash and the people involved. It is a little early in the thread to go off-topic in the discussion. There may be more news and discussion of ISIS will only confuse the issue.

Agree. The real issue is that no one on this forum will loose a nights sleep over the loss of these two people guilty of anything or not.

There's something strange about the crash site in the vid. The captions say it overshot a runway but the plane doesn't appear to have moved after impact. There's no sign of forward momentum on the ground. Normally a plane and especially a jet will make a large impact area due to forward energy - kinetic energy.

Usually one small impact zone like this is a sign of losing lift from a wing stall and auguring straight in. Perhaps the plane over shot, tried to pull up, didn't have enough speed or rose to too much angle of attack and the wings stalled (lost total lift) and the plane just dropped. It doesn't look like a typical over shoot.

There should be an investigation and report to explain it.

Cheers.

They did say plane Flipped maybe why Unusual, we shall see

That's very common with a wing stall. The plane can easily roll onto its back and auger straight in. It simply stops flying. It often goes into a spin.

If the picture is all there is, the plane had no forward momentum when it impacted the ground.

Cheers.

Almost all of the hijacker on 9-11 were Saudis.

It was not Afghanistan or Iraq that attached the U.S.

It was Saudi Arabia who attacked.

I am wondering if G.H., G.W., and Jeb will be paying their respects to these family and business friends soon?

Using SA Passports does not automatically make someone a Saudi Arabian.

In fact, OBL hated SA and used SA passports for a reason.

<deleted> were they doing being allowed into the uk anyway?

Bin Laden family have commercial interests in the Western economy, including share ownership of Microsoft and Boeing. Amongst other locations they have offices in London.

UK intelligence would have a very close eye on the Bin Laden family, a few of whom are not permitted to enter the UK.

Guilty by association then?

If we follow that to it's logical conclusion, let's send in the SEALS to execute them all.

However, I don't get the "feared" part of the headline. Not many in the west will be sympathising.

Guilty by association then?

If we follow that to it's logical conclusion, let's send in the SEALS to execute them all.

However, I don't get the "feared" part of the headline. Not many in the west will be sympathising.

I do not get it, how so many people rejoice or simply do not care that 2 innocent people have died.