Ground Coffee

XGM

why import when you can get one of the best in asia,buy 5kilo's and you will get it delivered, DUANG DEE HILL TRIBE

around 350bht.a kilo.6different flavours.

Coffee shop on ground floor in Gateway mall Ekkamai has them if you want to sample them

why import when you can get one of the best in asia,buy 5kilo's and you will get it delivered, DUANG DEE HILL TRIBE

Coffee shop on ground floor in Gateway mall Ekkamai has them if you want to sample them

yep sd.thats what i done 6yrs.ago bought at tops.

Where do you buy it from?

Edit: I saw your post later. I live near Gateways. Will pop in

Edited by petedk

How do you order it? I didn't see a link on the one page and the other seems to be not working.

How do you order it? I didn't see a link on the one page and the other seems to be not working.

where are you living fm.you need to be near a bus station.

the person to speek to is noi, we order 5kilo of mixed,extra strong,classic blend,expresso,extra smouth,unique strong.all are ok.but you can order what you want.

when the order is ready noi will phone you[you need someone who speaks thai] with the cost plus the delivery charge and you do a bank transfer to their acc.

if its by post thats ok.but if she sends it down on the bus she will tell what no.and time of arrival.

Where do you buy it from?

Edit: I saw your post later. I live near Gateways. Will pop in

It is available online at Lazada, it is a bit strong for me personally, and needs a touch of Boncafe all day blend to take off the edge.

If you are convenient to Phra Khanong, there is a coffee specialty store called ABSTRACT 13 on Sukhumvit 71, corner of Soi (Pridi) 16. They cater to the upscale restaurant and hotel industry selling very hi-end coffee and espresso machines. They also sell a variety of Arabica coffee blends that I find to be exceptionally good for very reasonable prices; minimum purchase 1/2 Kilo.

If you want your beans ground, they will grind the beans to your preference. Closed Sundays.