Migrating to Thailand (a 2nd go)

fang37

I would have seen the writing on the wall when some sketchy neighbors moved in, and just moved on, rather then moving back in for a second go.

Often when things really work out and you leave for whatever reason, when you come back you just can't seem to get into that same groove. Things change, you change, even if the situation is the same. I have found it can be applied to relationships and moving "back" to an old city or country from good times.

You may be better off moving forward, at least that's one way of looking at it.

^^

How many times do we hear the same old story "my wife is different"

How many times did it work out "my wife wasn't different and I lost a fortune"

None of my wives have been different, they would all strip me bare given the chance.

Luck saved me in the UK, hopefully her not having the chance will save me in Thailand.

Why does this post - and 100s similar throughout TF - always draw responses from guys married to Thais and raising families??

I've been married (2X) and last divorced in 1988. I'll never do it again. So, I could give a flying <deleted> about all the posters and their 'troubles' or 'happiness' with the wifey & kids. Go do your thing; I could care less; I'm doing 'my' thing.........

Are there others here who just enjoy their time time in Thailand (8 yrs for me) and neither need nor want encumbrances upon their solitary lives?

^^

How many times do we hear the same old story "my wife is different"

How many times did it work out "my wife wasn't different and I lost a fortune"

None of my wives have been different, they would all strip me bare given the chance.

Luck saved me in the UK, hopefully her not having the chance will save me in Thailand.

Why does this post - and 100s similar throughout TF - always draw responses from guys married to Thais and raising families??

I've been married (2X) and last divorced in 1988. I'll never do it again. So, I could give a flying <deleted> about all the posters and their 'troubles' or 'happiness' with the wifey & kids. Go do your thing; I could care less; I'm doing 'my' thing.........

Are there others here who just enjoy their time time in Thailand (8 yrs for me) and neither need nor want encumbrances upon their solitary lives?

Happiest guy I know in Thailand is unmarried.

I am not sure why people come here and get married and so quickly..why can't it just stay as a g/f.

A life isn't solitary simply because you aren't married..many a solitary guy in marriages here..