Cardboard Boxes

HeijoshinCool

Suggestions, please, on where one might find large, heavy-duty boxes. My wife needs two, to bring items with her on her flight to the States.

The three dimensions, added together, should total as near as possible to 157 centimeters (62").

Has to be strong enough to hold 25 kilos (55 pounds).

Thanks.

You can purchase the large EMS boxes from the post office. Or any DHL office may sell you one ...

Other than that you might want to ask your local Foodland or Villamarket supermarket, as they may have some or they will keep one for you.

You can purchase the large EMS boxes from the post office. Or any DHL office may sell you one ...

Other than that you might want to ask your local Foodland or Villamarket supermarket, as they may have some or they will keep one for you.

Thanks, I'll check into that. Not sure they are heavy-duty enough, but worth looking into. Maybe I can pack one inside another, for strength.

Price is certainly right.

There is a carton factory in Phra Khanong, a five minute walk from the BTS where they manufacture very strong and heavy duty cartons. They have many sizes on display and are reasonably priced. I have recommended them before on this forum and always got positive feedback.

Directions from Phra Khanong BTS. Use Exit #3 out of the station, at the street, walk in the direction of traffic 100 meters to soi 69. Turn LEFT on 69, follow 100 yards and take the first right. The carton factory will be about 80 yards on the right side...very obvious. Closed Sundays.

There is a carton factory in Phra Khanong, a five minute walk from the BTS where they manufacture very strong and heavy duty cartons. They have many sizes on display and are reasonably priced. I have recommended them before on this forum and always got positive feedback.

Directions from Phra Khanong BTS. Use Exit #3 out of the station, at the street, walk in the direction of traffic 100 meters to soi 69. Turn LEFT on 69, follow 100 yards and take the first right. The carton factory will be about 80 yards on the right side...very obvious. Closed Sundays.

Excellent. Wife's in Nakhon, but maybe we can find it on the web and call. That's valuable info for TV members.

Thanks.