U.k to Thailand multiple entry visa.

Hi all.

I am coming back to Thailand from Manchester U.K on 11th Oct i have a current 1yr o non-immigrant multiple entry that expires on the 14th Oct. I know i can get my last 90 day re-entry when i land in Thailand as its before the expiry date but i wish to stay a further 90 days until April 2016 making a total stay of 180 (6 months). Can i extend whilst i am in Thailand for 90 days or 3 border runs each for 30 day extensions? or do i have to get a new 1 yr multiple before i come to Thailand from the U.K? i am 70 yr old but i dont want to retire in Thailand + i dont have the retirement visa requirements of 800,000 bahts in a Thai bank.

Please advise anybody.

You can extend your final entry by 60 days at immigration for 1900 baht.

Giving you 90 + 60 days,just short of what you need.

What you choose to do after that is your call.

Maybe a border hop depending where you stay whereby you will get another 30 day visa exemption.

Edited by stoneyboy

Maybe a border hop depending where you stay whereby you will get another 30 day visa exemption.

are you sure about this... I thought that this option was available only to those guys who are married to a thai citizen or with thai children

He would not be able to get the 60 day extension unless he is married to a Thai or has a Thai child.

He could go out for single entry tourist visa that would give him the 90 days he wants.

• Like 1

He would not be able to get the 60 day extension unless he is married to a Thai or has a Thai child.

He could go out for single entry tourist visa that would give him the 90 days he wants.

Yes I assumed that he has Thai spouse or family my bad,maybe he has ?

Thanks for the advise, im going to do what Siriam says to apply for a new 1 yr multiple & save all the hassle, but will i be able to get a new 1 yr multiple for around the 8th Oct 2015 even though my last years multiple does'nt expire until 14th Oct 2015 or wil the Hull U.K cons/office make the last years one void.