If Anyone needs a Female Taxi Driver , we can recommend.....

TheWizardofRnR

For guys & ladies who prefer a lady Taxi Driver for their Wife or Themselves , I was happy to find Angelena on Thai Friendly ,

I had a Lady I grew up with in Brooklyn , New York , come to Visit , Angelena she doesn't really like being called Angie ,

and I set up her itinerary for the 2 days she stopped by in Naklua to visit , had not seen her since about 1980.

So , she also did a sight-seeing trip in Pattaya and Bangkok her last day , and to airport at 21:00 for a flight leaving @ 00:15 that night....Its not my Business so all I can say I thought her prices were fair and she was always on time and courteous , my friend was very happy with Angelena driving her .

I know many Ladies & Husbands feel more comfortable for their GF or wife with a Lady Driver , so just thought I'd do a thread too ! Angelena is married and not on the game , Please if you call be respectful , as you would anybody.

You can tell her where u saw this story about her Taxi biz and say Big Bill recommended her , please let me know after you use her service , how did it go , not that I can do more then say your Welcome or Sorry , but I am no way connected to her service other then recommending what my friend and I experienced with Angelena , and many ex-pats & ladies looking for a Lady Taxi driver as I said before, well I hope this works out for you...BB

Her card says she drives to: Bkk, Airports,Koh Chang , & Koh Samui

Edited by Rimmer
email and phone number removed as per forum rules, please use PM function thank you

I am confused.

You found Angelena, a taxi driver, on a dating site ?

What is the connection between the lady you grew up with in Brooklyn and Angelena ?

What has the 35 years you hadn't seen her got to do with her 2 day itinerary in Naklua ?

And if Angelena is married and not on the game, why is she on a dating site ?

I am confused.

What is the connection between the lady you grew up with in Brooklyn and Angelena ?

What has the 35 years you hadn't seen her got to do with her 2 day itinerary in Naklua ?

She was looking for customersbiggrin.png Its another marketing tool these dating websites, girls have a profile and offer tours, taxi and personal guide etc...it does seem to imply other services may be on offer if required though.

I am confused.

She was looking for customersbiggrin.png Its another marketing tool these dating websites, girls have a profile and offer tours, taxi and personal guide etc...it does seem to imply other services may be on offer if required though.

Ahh. You mean order a taxi service from A ----> B and get a girlfriend experience too ? Nice !!

Yes She advertised her taxi service , I called and had her pick up and drop off a friend at airport and she did a tour of Pattaya and Bangkok for a few hours each daywith my friend ,get ur mind out of the Gutter , there is no Hanky-Panky , she even got a bit mad when I asked her to recommend Massage Ladies , NO way ! So be respectful , this was for People who prefer to use a Thai Female to drive their whoever wherever by Angelena , in this case , I gave a recommendation because we tried her Limo service and it was a good experience ...Now u Capiche !!! Did I spell that right ...This is not a Pimp Service , its a acknowledgement of receiving good Service , Got It ? Get It ? Good ! LOL , Plus I was on my Meds , so sorry if I Gonzoed out !

I am confused.

Ahh. You mean order a taxi service from A ----> B and get a girlfriend experience too ? Nice !!

Yes She advertised her taxi service , I called and had her pick up and drop off a friend at airport and she did a tour of Pattaya and Bangkok for a few hours each daywith my friend ,get ur mind out of the Gutter , there is no Hanky-Panky , she even got a bit mad when I asked her to recommend Massage Ladies , NO way ! So be respectful , this was for People who prefer to use a Thai Female to drive their whoever wherever by Angelena , in this case , I gave a recommendation because we tried her Limo service and it was a good experience ...Now u Capiche !!! Did I spell that right ...This is not a Pimp Service , its a acknowledgement of receiving good Service , Got It ? Get It ? Good ! LOL , Plus I was on my Meds , so sorry if I Gonzoed out !

I am confused.

Glad to understand this is "Not A Pimp Service".

For a moment, just a moment, I was thinking the opposite. cheesy.gif

Glad I was put right in this instance.

Thanks for reply Wizard.

I am confused.

But does she have a legal business ? Or is this just an extra income in her privat car and can include a happy ending? Edited by balo

I am confused.

She was looking for customers

Yeah, I bet she was!!!

Let's have a pic of this 'taxi driver' then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Balo you hear me say this is not a Person in the game , please do not act like you do not understand that this is for people who don't want Wife or GF , who do not feel safe with some Male drivers ...so stop trying to get any here !

Guys like you are the type that hits on Ladies who are married just to be a wisenheimer !

Bringing up Happy Endings in the topics about those things , your talking to the man who coined the term Happy Ending in Massage parlors in Norfolk , Virginia in 1969 at a Massage Parlor named MISS MASSEUSE where I managed it for a friend who owned it.We were frequented by Naval & Marine Forces personnel in Downtown area of Norfolk ...many who went to Vietnam and used the term from back @ Miss Masseuse in Norfolk , Va. USA , and when they went R&R in Thailand the term got used here in BKK & Pattaya .

So this recommendation for last time is for nothing but a Female Taxi Limo Service , its her only Business and as I said earlier ,please act respectful...

Miss Massuse :

Where All our Massages Have a Happy Ending !

Is the Slogan that started it all , any old Timers that were stationed in Norfolk in early 1970s ,if you were there then u may remember.

..This Lady is only a Driver I recommend for People wanting a Lady Driver for safety reasons and I am not anything but a Recommendation and accept no responsibility for taking my recommendation or not !

I receive no commisions , I just think some people need a recommendation like this .

.post-35854-0-64296000-1439104324_thumb.j

But does she have a legal business ? Or is this just an extra income in her privat car and can include a happy ending?

NO Happy Ending ! Jackov !

Insurance?

My discussion is done , any info u need for her is for you to ask her , but I believe she is Insure when I asked but I just don't remember....but don't embarrass yourself and talk about sex , or Police may find you for accosting a Thai Citizen , you can get into trouble you don't want !

I swear , some of the Posters on here are worse then Snotty Kids , being wisenheimers too !