The amount of food Thai girlfriend eats

bkkheat

Replying to The amount of food Thai girlfriend eats:

Remember this fellow male farang friends: For how much Thai ladies eat and eat and eat and eat, their almost invisible, dark buttt holes are teeny tiny in general -- as compared to the much larger star fish of their erstwhile western counterparts..giggle.gif

Best

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone is concerned about having Intestinal Parasites - & we all have them, then Oregano Oil is very effective in removing them.

http://www.naturalnews.com/027333_oregano_parasites.html

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-644-oregano.aspx?activeingredientid=644&activeingredientname=oregano

Somebody just sold me oregano...but it turned out to be something different.

Now I am higher than a kite...and the worms are still making canals in my frontal lobe.

I vaporize it, and give the residue to my friendthumbsup.gif 'cause it still has lots of kick left..

signed,

I don't smoke it

Replying to The amount of food Thai girlfriend eats:

Remember this fellow male farang friends: For how much Thai ladies eat and eat and eat and eat, their almost invisible, dark buttt holes are teeny tiny in general -- as compared to the much larger star fish of their erstwhile western counterparts..giggle.gif

Best

Careful, or else the hip hop member will admonish you for such a scurrilous comparison.

laugh.png

Where can I get some of those worms ? I need to lose some weight.

Way back when I was getting a work permit and trying to do the teaching thing, I visited the local Thai government hospital for this test and that. As a part of that, I was given pills. I asked what they were for, and was told that they were to get rid of "parasites." I replied that I had none. The nurse just smiled, and told me that I could believer her -- 'if you live in Thailand, you have them." After a bit of reflection, I believe what she said. Since that time, I de-worm myself about once a year, using drugs from the local pharmacy.

It's actually a waste of time learning Thai because all women talk about is what they ate yesterday, what they're going to eat next, which street vendor makes the best som-tam, where they're going to buy their next meal, who they ate with, what was aroi and what was mai-aroi, how much the food cost, how much it cost last year......you get the picture.

The most commonly used verb in the Thai language is undoubtedly "gin".

Oh......in amongst all that it's what lotto numbers they won/didn't win on in the last draw, and what numbers they're going to choose for the next draw......and what food they're going to buy with the winnings if they win.

The remaining 3% of conversation revolves around clothes/shoes/handbags/money.

Interesting analysis ! I just went to England and found it was entirely unnecessary to speak any English unless it was connected to the weather and the 50 or so synonyms for drizzle and cold climate...

It's actually a waste of time learning Thai because all women talk about is what they ate yesterday, what they're going to eat next, which street vendor makes the best som-tam, where they're going to buy their next meal, who they ate with, what was aroi and what was mai-aroi, how much the food cost, how much it cost last year......you get the picture.

The most commonly used verb in the Thai language is undoubtedly "gin".

Oh......in amongst all that it's what lotto numbers they won/didn't win on in the last draw, and what numbers they're going to choose for the next draw......and what food they're going to buy with the winnings if they win.

The remaining 3% of conversation revolves around clothes/shoes/handbags/money.

So would you be able to understand the spoken Thai if they talked about politics, physics or world peace?

Yup same here. My wife can eat me under the table and never gains a pound! Sometimes I'll tell her she made too much food for the both of us and she'll tell me "that's mine!" Crazy! Getting her checked for a tape worm!

The National past time of Thai's is eating, haven't you noticed the amount of pictures they take of food?

Current TGF is 167cm and 47kgs not a big eater but will clean her plate every time, and likes farang foods, often takes mum and dad to swensden for icecream...yes ice-cream is her weakness she sends me pictures all the time.

• 2 weeks later...

My wife has only gained 2 kg in six years, but that was when we were much more active as well. I get on her to lose it but to no avail. Getting back to 39kg not so ez lol.

She is not a big eater, but she is a healthy eater. Rarely picks like so any Thai women. Cleans every piece of rice from her plate in most situations.

Really, really don't find fat women attractive.

Edited by Rocketsurgeon

My wife has only gained 2 kg in six years, but that was when we were much more active as well. I get on her to lose it but to no avail. Getting back to 39kg not so ez lol.

She is not a big eater, but she is a healthy eater. Rarely picks like so any Thai women. Cleans every piece of rice from her plate in most situations.

If it would not be for our wallets they would not be with us fat attractive foreigners either ha ha ha. Be interested in knowing your weight. Mine excersizes nightly eats good around 43 kg. I on the other hand am pushing between 90 and 100 kgs. well I guess I am more than twice her size and 3 times her age. I am truly one of the lucky ones. Would not trade her for the world but then the world is bankrupt.

Edited by elgordo38

She must be only like 4 ft. tall.

A visit to Shabushi or similar (all you can eat in a fixed time at a fixed price) is an education. My girl hardly pauses for breath, but she doesn't go for the deep fried stuff or the ice-cream. Mostly veggies, squid & prawns with a bit of offal thrown into the pot. Not to mention the eye-watering amounts of chilli sauce.