The amount of food Thai girlfriend eats

bkkheat

I think everyone has seen the manual that comes with every new car and the window sticker listing options AND STANDARD

EQUIPMENT. Every Thai woman, at birth, comes with 3 standard items : Need to eat humongous amounts 8 - 10 times a day,

unquenchable addiction to gold and money. These items can not be altered or removed or fornication rights will be cancelled ! !

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read that a huge % of them have worms. I think it was from The WHO.

Because Thais eat a great deal of raw or under-cooked (flash fried) meat and fish many of them harbour parasitic worms. Treatments are readily available from any pharmacy, but getting your partner to even admit she has worms would probably cause her to lose face big time. Maybe you could pass the pills or potion off as a slimming aid.

I think everyone has seen the manual that comes with every new car and the window sticker listing options AND STANDARD

EQUIPMENT. Every Thai woman, at birth, comes with 3 standard items : Need to eat humongous amounts 8 - 10 times a day,

unquenchable addiction to gold and money. These items can not be altered or removed or fornication rights will be cancelled ! !

I am missing the third standard item.

Well, before I meet her she only eat once a day and go somedays without food.

But since we live together, she has been eating like this for about 1 year.

I dont get how she doesnt get fat, maybe it is the worms....

But if I give her a worm tablet, she might balloon out...

As another posted said, Thais seem to spend their time and energy either eating food, preparing food or thinking about food. They typically have two breakfasts, two lunches and two or three dinners.I think many (the ones who don't get fat once married) have a high metabolism. Sleeping next to my wife is like lying next to a furnace. Good in a cold climate, but not so good in Thailand.

Maybe Thai food has less calories than typical western food. My wife always has a dose of worm tablets after eating her favourite dish - raw pork that has been left out with the flies for a few hours. I keep telling her there is a good reason why many religions forbid eating pork. Setting aside diseases, pigs are scavengers and will often eat dead people. This only stops her for a week or two.

This 'love of food' seems to be the case all over southeast Asia. No coincidence that the most common form of greeting in the region seems to be "have you eaten yet?" or "have you taken your lunch already?". I get this multiple times on a daily basis, along with "don't forget to eat." Philippines, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand... all the same on this. Took me a while to get used to it when I first moved to this part of the world 15 years back... couldn't figure out why all these people were interested in my eating habits.... Now I will occasionally even use it myself (mostly as an inside joke).

Yep it was scientifically documented 90% of Thais have worms.

The host worms also shoot up your penis at any chance. Be careful out there.

They shoot up your penis, then tunnel up through your blood vessels to your brain. After a few short weeks of gnawing on your medulla oblongata, you start having urges to feed street dogs and eat bugs.

I am only having urges to buy gold, a new truck for her brother and pay a vet bill or two. Could this be related to worms?

Unfortunately...it gets even worse than that. Many victims end up stoney eyed and sleepless...staying awake most of the night, waiting for answers to their questions.....on thaivisa.

I know Towshend and Daltrey got around a bit in their younger days, but really, 90%?

"Talking about my ggggeneration"

Remember that song?

Only years later, did I learn what the forced stuttering in that song referred to.

I know Towshend and Daltrey got around a bit in their younger days, but really, 90%?

still remember a thread on here maybe 2 years back now(probably can search for it) , 6 mates in Thailand all decided to get tested for worms, some simple test. All 6 came back positive. Edited by krisb

Because Thais eat a great deal of raw or under-cooked (flash fried) meat and fish many of them harbour parasitic worms. Treatments are readily available from any pharmacy, but getting your partner to even admit she has worms would probably cause her to lose face big time. Maybe you could pass the pills or potion off as a slimming aid.

Or hide it in her food giggle.gif

has no one ever been on a dating site and read the line "i want to marry a good man and have a worm family"?......... used to crack me up every time i saw it. and my g/f can eat 5 times what i eat in a week and then not dump for 3 weeks.

when it is that time shes in there for 20 minutes or so until its been laid to rest. nice.

If anyone is concerned about having Intestinal Parasites - & we all have them, then Oregano Oil is very effective in removing them.

http://www.naturalnews.com/027333_oregano_parasites.html

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-644-oregano.aspx?activeingredientid=644&activeingredientname=oregano

Somebody just sold me oregano...but it turned out to be something different.

Now I am higher than a kite...and the worms are still making canals in my frontal lobe.

Ha makes me think of a movie I once watched where a chap took a woman to a restaurant and asked her to order what she wanted, which she ordered heaps when he asked her why does she eat so much she replied "It's not every night someone wants to screw me " The movie was called If you don't stop you will go blind ! great laugh gigglem.gif

Worms are knocked out by the high levels of spices most Thais eat with food.

Let me suggest when you publish a "scientifically documented" statement, you should also quote the source, i.e. Journal, author(s) page numbers and title. Otherwise I for one will regard your post as pure BS.

It's actually a waste of time learning Thai because all women talk about is what they ate yesterday, what they're going to eat next, which street vendor makes the best som-tam, where they're going to buy their next meal, who they ate with, what was aroi and what was mai-aroi, how much the food cost, how much it cost last year......you get the picture.

The most commonly used verb in the Thai language is undoubtedly "gin".

Oh......in amongst all that it's what lotto numbers they won/didn't win on in the last draw, and what numbers they're going to choose for the next draw......and what food they're going to buy with the winnings if they win.

The remaining 3% of conversation revolves around clothes/shoes/handbags/money.

thats pretty good indicator of your social circles. thanks.

Worms are knocked out by the high levels of spices most Thais eat with food.

Let me suggest when you publish a "scientifically documented" statement, you should also quote the source, i.e. Journal, author(s) page numbers and title. Otherwise I for one will regard your post as pure BS.

sigh.

refer to this post for citation:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/846159-why-is-there-no-humour-left-in-tvf/