The amount of food Thai girlfriend eats

bkkheat

Hi,

I have dated quite a few girls here and I think every single one of them eat sooooooo much food.

But my current girlfriend eats like I have never seen. This is the usual day for us.

- eat dinner at home

- go to a bar or pub and go to a noodle place on the street near the pub just before we go into the pub. (Not always)

- At the pub, eat a steak and chips or fish and chips etc.... Must come with a side like spring rolls and chicken wings. (I usually dont eat, only sometimes)

- 2 or 3 hours later eat some Thai food on the street, usually noodles after a few drinks at the pub. (I only do if I am really pissed)

- Get home, she goes into the fidge looking for something to cook, but usually a bit too drunk and eats instand noodles, but sometimes she will make a plate of bacon pasta and eat enough for 2 people.

I am thinking maybe she needs to go to the doctor, because she is only 45kgs and I think she might have some illness. I know Thai girls can eat a lot, but this girl is like a beast when it comes to food.

Some days on a weekend, she will cook a mean pasta, use the whole packet and finish it in 1 hour. If I did that I dont think I could walk for at least 6 hours. I mean its like a meal for 5 people.

Where does she put it? I can imagine when she goes to the toilet, she probably must release 5kgs in there.

Edited by bkkheat

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep it was scientifically documented 90% of Thais have worms.

The host worms also shoot up your penis at any chance. Be careful out there.

Funniest thing I've read in days!! clap2.gif

It's all true though....so kids, becareful & bag up every time.thumbsup.gif

They shoot up your penis, then tunnel up through your blood vessels to your brain. After a few short weeks of gnawing on your medulla oblongata, you start having urges to feed street dogs and eat bugs. Edited by slipperylobster

It's actually a waste of time learning Thai because all women talk about is what they ate yesterday, what they're going to eat next, which street vendor makes the best som-tam, where they're going to buy their next meal, who they ate with, what was aroi and what was mai-aroi, how much the food cost, how much it cost last year......you get the picture.

The most commonly used verb in the Thai language is undoubtedly "gin".

Oh......in amongst all that it's what lotto numbers they won/didn't win on in the last draw, and what numbers they're going to choose for the next draw......and what food they're going to buy with the winnings if they win.

The remaining 3% of conversation revolves around clothes/shoes/handbags/money.

Edited by Gsxrnz

Rather than spend money on an expensive meal. That they often could careless about....Fill em up on somtam then hit the steakhouse.....this does not work with seafood however.

My wife is the same 45 kilo and eats at every opportunity. At home when I am finished eating I just sit and watch her finish everything on the table. Slow but sure she finishs it all every time. We can come out of a restaurant she see someone selling some street food maybe she hasnot had for a few days we need to stop and buy it and she wlil eat that as soon as we get home. She can eat none stop. she loves corn we cannot go past a corn seller without her buying 5 or more and eating it all before we get home. And never gains weight.

My wife is the same 45 kilo and eats at every opportunity. At home when I am finished eating I just sit and watch her finish everything on the table. Slow but sure she finishs it all every time. We can come out of a restaurant she see someone selling some street food maybe she hasnot had for a few days we need to stop and buy it and she wlil eat that as soon as we get home. She can eat none stop. she loves corn we cannot go past a corn seller without her buying 5 or more and eating it all before we get home. And never gains weight.

Its called storing food for a rainy day like if the two of you break up. She has enough fat stored to wait for the next gravy train to pull in.

Thai ladies come with a gene that makes them balloon out into the size you would expect consistent with the amount they eat, once they are in a stable relationship with a falang!

Look on the good side, if she has worms , you can go fishing.

My dad used to take me fishing during my youth. I caught absolutely nothing, while he would haul in one fish after another. Funny thing was, whenever I asked him how he was so lucky, he would just mumble something unintelligible. One day, I threw down my fishing pole in despair...and he just looked at me for a while...and then spit out a big clump of squiggly worms in his hand and said " Damn boy, you got to keep you worms warm!"

Now I understand how a Thai girl can help me become a successful fisherman.

Edited by slipperylobster

Two things thai and I mean small thai women do is eat and spend like there is no tomorrow, several of my acquaintances are what one would call anorexic inclined and seem to eat more than a elephant does. maybe it's a comfort thing within Thailand, ask no questions get no lies as the saying goes.

They shoot up your penis, then tunnel up through your blood vessels to your brain. After a few short weeks of gnawing on your medulla oblongata, you start having urges to feed street dogs and eat bugs.

I am only having urges to buy gold, a new truck for her brother and pay a vet bill or two. Could this be related to worms?

They shoot up your penis, then tunnel up through your blood vessels to your brain. After a few short weeks of gnawing on your medulla oblongata, you start having urges to feed street dogs and eat bugs.

Nonsense,

Once the worm has entered the penis, it has already reached the main thinking organ of most Farangs.

Funniest thing I've read in days!! clap2.gif

It's all true though....so kids, becareful & bag up every time.thumbsup.gif

LIke catching an STD from a toilet seat.