heavy duty slide rails

Dirk_brijs

am looking for some heavy duty slide rails to create some sort of box that can be pulled out of an application on those rails like a drawer.

The box would be 3.5m long and 1m wide and have some weight (though not tons but about 40-50kg) though due to the size I will be needing some long and heavy duty rails

Anyone know where they would be available?

3_zpsf3sukayy.jpg

I've bought them several times a Haffle located on Sukhumvit just south of Thepprasit.

would they have the heavy duty ones

meaning the extra long ones (about 110cm) and can take some load.

Haffle sounds like a kitchen and bathroom supplier right? maybe they only have the small furniture drawer ones?

I've bought them several times a Haffle located on Sukhumvit just south of Thepprasit.

Haffle sounds like a kitchen and bathroom supplier right? maybe they only have the small furniture drawer ones?

They are a manufacturer of all kinds of hardware! They are based out of Germany and have a manufacturing plant in Bangkok.

The ones I bought were very similar to your photo. I used them for a slide out pantry. I bought 3 sets. (Top, Middle, Bottom) The ones I bought were about 110 cm. in length. They will definitely carry a load! The pantry is very heavy!

They have huge catalogs of their products! I believe the ones I used were not stocked in Pattaya. They were ordered from Bangkok and took about a week to get.

The staff are very helpful and speak English very well. I always go there when I'm looking for specialized hardware.

Edited by BB1950

They are a manufacturer of all kinds of hardware! They are based out of Germany and have a manufacturing plant in Bangkok.

The ones I bought were very similar to your photo. I used them for a slide out pantry. I bought 3 sets. (Top, Middle, Bottom) The ones I bought were about 110 cm. in length. They will definitely carry a load! The pantry is very heavy!

They have huge catalogs of their products! I believe the ones I used were not stocked in Pattaya. They were ordered from Bangkok and took about a week to get.

The staff are very helpful and speak English very well. I always go there when I'm looking for specialized hardware.

BB thanks for the info looks like I have to get a look there

you remember how much you paid for yours about?

BB thanks for the info looks like I have to get a look there

you remember how much you paid for yours about?

Unfortunately I don't. I was buying a lot of things while doing the kitchen.

I was glad just to get them!

Edited by BB1950