11-year-old US boy charged with manslaughter for shooting dead 3-year-old

webfact

Awful lot of Brits seem to leave their gun free nirvana for third world asylums like Thailand then complain about it, and how bad their own country is (which is why they left), then spend the rest of their time pontificating on how bad other countries are; especially the ex-colonies that kicked them out. Funny that.

Sent from my GT-I8150 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Cant recal them pontificating how they would like more guns.

As you can see above ^, if you say you want the option, you may be branded as some sort of potential lunatic.

I'm in America right now. Have been for the past 2 months. It's a really big country, and tragic things happen every day.

As self-imposed exiles from ___________, you are sat on your duffs inhaling concentrated selections of "news". Probably feels like the whole country is coming apart at the seams, but it's not. At least not to the point where Americans have started outnumbering European and Aussie refugees living vicariously through the internet, in bastions of safety and freedom like Thailand.

Edited by 55Jay

Only in the USA, stupid gun idiots

That guy is the idiot, and evidently you if you beleive what he says.

He believes guns do not save lives, yet fails to explain why security guards have guns, why rich people and policticians are protected by people with guns or why police carry guns. Is there any other reason, except to protect life and property?

I'm afraid you are the idiot if you believe America's crazy gun laws do any good.

America needs to follow the UK's example and completely ban handguns.

U.S police have killed the same number of people in just 1 month as the British police have killed in 100 years. It's a no-brainer really.

teacherpaul. We've all been thru this argument before:

Guns are bad. Guns kill people. The people owning guns are not responsible for their actions when they shoot other people, blah blah blah ...typical left wing blame everyone except you argument...... Ok, we get it. You want to ban guns.

But the exact same argument applies for cars. The logic for banning both is exactly the same. In fact, cars driven illegally, carelessly or criminally kill more people each and every day than firearms. So the priority should be to banning cars.

The hypothetical situation that the dimwitted aussie comedian said about being home when invaders burst into and assualted/robbed him is the perfect example of what protection guns offer. If offer a chance for survivial. A chance. It DOES NOT provide 100% protection for your life. Nothing can gurantee that. What is does is offer you at least a better than zero chance at surviving against people intent on causing you harm. .

No gun = zero defense against armed criminals

Seriously, what would you do? Tell them just to waiting in the living room for 20 minutes until the police arrive? Get real.

Edited by Time Traveller

I'd prefer the right to bear arms and protect my family, property and being from criminals rather than rely on police response time assuming I was able to make an emergency call and they could respond in a timely manner; or that they were monitoring the copious CCTV and could respond appropriately.

I'd rather you didn't, in case you had a nervous breakdown and decided to go and shoot up a cinema.

he is doing his best, but many other staunch members of the gun lobby on ThaiVisa are strangely quiet.....

Awful lot of Brits seem to leave their gun free nirvana for third world asylums like Thailand then complain about it, and how bad their own country is (which is why they left), then spend the rest of their time pontificating on how bad other countries are; especially the ex-colonies that kicked them out. Funny that.

Sent from my GT-I8150 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Cant recal them pontificating how they would like more guns.

As you can see above ^, if you say you want the option, you may be branded as some sort of potential lunatic.

I'm in America right now. Have been for the past 2 months. It's a really big country, and tragic things happen every day.

As self-imposed exiles from ___________, you are sat on your duffs inhaling concentrated selections of "news". Probably feels like the whole country is coming apart at the seams, but it's not. At least not to the point where Americans have started outnumbering European and Aussie refugees living vicariously through the internet, in bastions of safety and freedom like Thailand.

And what's laughable is those same Europeans and Aussies really do beleive that Thailand has freedom.