The Education of Millionaires, $100 Start-up, The Four-Hour Workweek books

ev1lchris

Has anyone here ever read these books and found them helpful?

I'm someone who has ambition to make money using the Internet and living in Thailand to keep my costs low.

These books are mainly about regaining freedom and generating income no matter where you are in the globe. I know Thailand is a mecca for this type of self-employed person.

The person making a killing from those books will be the authors, either you got it or you don't, sorry son if you haven't come up with a way of making a living in Thailand yet your not likely to and just going to be on struggle street like a lot of people....

The person making a killing from those books will be the authors, either you got it or you don't, sorry son if you haven't come up with a way of making a living in Thailand yet your not likely to and just going to be on struggle street like a lot of people....

"The person making a killing from the book are the auyhors"

Any IT literate knows how do get those books for free, I just downloaded all of them for FREE and transferred them to my Galaxy tablet Note 8.

• 2 weeks later...

i've read the $100 startup and it's a great inspirational book.

But don't get fooled though, making money through the internet isn't a quick way. Best way to start is to find something you're really passionate about and do something with that.

It will take a lot of time and work to build up something, and if you're only doing it to make some money, you won't last.

My suggestion is to start following Gary Vaynerchuk on youtube. He's brilliant.

These days on the internet there are far too much scams and internet marketing is promoted as something that's quick and easy. And that's not the reality. Don't pay a lot of money for study products.

Everything is to be found on the internet, but you need to spent some time and effort in it.

Great books to read are The thank you economy and Crush it. At this moment i'm reading Get noticed from author Michael Hyatt about content marketing and how to start your own online platform.

If you would like to discuss this more, feel free to contact me.

Yours,

Chris