Military junta now chases progress in stripping of Thaksin’s police rank

Lite Beer

No I don't but I'm a realist who sees that TIT, and what has been going on with regards to the law being flaunted has been happening for decades.

Pretty sure staging coups are also against the law, but hey ho, the law is only ever applicable when it suits.

I'd rather see the law enforced on issues WITHIN Thailand that actually benefit people, I'd rather see the laws being enforced WITHOUT political agendas behind them.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Continually claiming the majority of votes were for PTP creates the false impression that over half the Thai electorate voted for them".

No, it does not create false impressions. Only the rabid cheerleaders claim so. Oh,,,now I see what you're doing. You are one of the elite few who see that this is a false impression and want to protect the masses from this - hence your nitpicking!

Not without parallel to what's going on on Thailand today. Thailand, and indeed this forum, is blessed with altruistic persons who can guide the masses as to what is a false impression, what parties not to vote for (or indeed, not vote at all) etc.

Yep you got us, we are trying to enlighten the masses who read TVF.

So what is your reason for posting a lie and defending it to the death?

You and your ilk is really very boring. A majority of the voters voted for the PTP - time and time again- and you just can't handle it, like a petulant child.

How about saying that the PTP got most of the votes (again and again). Will that make you stop whining? Doesn't alter the fact that a majority of the voters elected the "wrong" party. But that's OK because your team makes sure that such ill informed decisions is "taken care of" - again and again.

So here again is the question that non of you cheerleaders/brownnosers never seem able to answer; After X coups and absolutely NO progress after any of those coups what will be different this time???

"Continually claiming the majority of votes were for PTP creates the false impression that over half the Thai electorate voted for them".

No, it does not create false impressions. Only the rabid cheerleaders claim so. Oh,,,now I see what you're doing. You are one of the elite few who see that this is a false impression and want to protect the masses from this - hence your nitpicking!

Not without parallel to what's going on on Thailand today. Thailand, and indeed this forum, is blessed with altruistic persons who can guide the masses as to what is a false impression, what parties not to vote for (or indeed, not vote at all) etc.

You and your ilk is really very boring. A majority of the voters voted for the PTP - time and time again- and you just can't handle it, like a petulant child.

How about saying that the PTP got most of the votes (again and again). Will that make you stop whining? Doesn't alter the fact that a majority of the voters elected the "wrong" party. But that's OK because your team makes sure that such ill informed decisions is "taken care of" - again and again.

So here again is the question that non of you cheerleaders/brownnosers never seem able to answer; After X coups and absolutely NO progress after any of those coups what will be different this time???

PTP has been elected ONCE, and they won with a minority vote. That may seem pedantic to you, but it is much more accurate than anything you have expressed.

In answer to your question, time will tell.

BTW I prefer not to use "most" because in some usage it means a majority, or more than half. But you know that.

PTP has been elected ONCE, and they won with a minority vote. That may seem pedantic to you, but it is much more accurate than anything you have expressed.

BTW I prefer not to use "most" because in some usage it means a majority, or more than half. But you know that.

"PTP has been elected ONCE, and they won with a minority vote."

More nitpicking, or are you just slow? PTP, TRT, etc., ect. It's just different names of the same organization that your heroes desperately want to crush. You do know that,,,right?

"BTW I prefer not to use "most" because in some usage it means a majority, or more than half"

Even more nitpicking.

"In answer to your question, time will tell."

Oh, I think time has told already, but due to the fact that we have a military government very touchy about criticism (hell, I would be too if I had overthrown a legally elected government) as well as ridiculously strict libel laws in Thailand I cannot spell it out for you.

Edited by MZurf

More nitpicking, or are you just slow? PTP, TRT, etc., ect. It's just different names of the same organization that your heroes desperately want to crush. You do know that,,,right?

"BTW I prefer not to use "most" because in some usage it means a majority, or more than half"

Even more nitpicking.

Oh, I think time has told already, but due to the fact that we have a military government very touchy about criticism (hell, I would be too if I had overthrown a legally elected government) as well as ridiculously strict libel laws in Thailand I cannot spell it out for you.

If you continue to post inaccurate statements, others will think you are deliberately (or not) obtuse or attempting to mislead, or even both.

Even more nitpicking.

If you continue to post inaccurate statements, others will think you are deliberately (or not) obtuse or attempting to mislead, or even both.

ï

WOW, talk about skirting the issues! But, that's all you and the rest of the cheerleaders can do since you don't exactly sit with a winning hand.

Talking about winning, you do know which group has won every elections for several years? Or is your fear and hatred of the bogeyman in Dubai so profound that you have lost all grasp of reality?