Sunderland 2015 / 2016

mxyzptlk

OK 2-0 down to Norwich....

It's so unpredictable at the moment.....last week we got possed by Leicester...who are currently beating WHU by 2-0....who beat Arsenal by 3-0 last week...you can't play it on your fiddle...

We beat arsenal 2-0 but i know where your coming from.

OOps my bad....maybe I need to open the bar later on a Saturday....LOL

Out of the darkness comes light....Duncan Whatmore scores on his debut after coming on as a sub....otherwise a complete bag of shiiiite performance

Stadium of Light

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate (Abandon all hope, ye who enter here: Dante's 'Inferno')

Egg nogg will sort it, eventually!

Good point but we still look weak. Need a minimum of 3 new players in:

1. A left back who knows where that position actually is.

2. An attacking midfielder who can pass and shoot.

3. A proper target man who can hold the ball up and score 10+ goals this season. Not Danny 'Sunday League' Graham or Steven 'Tramp of the Year' Fletcher.

• 5 months later...

Thought your boys look decent last night and really made it a contest with City. But for some very decent goalkeeping by Joe Hart, you'd have got something out of it. Put some more performances like that together and you should be alright. The ex-Bayern player looks a talent and the big new bruiser at the back looks like he could be decent (should have scored with his free header though). Good luck.

Despite having undoubted ability, Johnson has been a poor shadow of his early days at Middlesbrough since joining Manchester City and later Sunderland. Often reminded me of a pub player running through treacle.

Any sympathy that the club or fans had for him has gone after his admission of guilt related to grooming and sexual activity with an underage girl. He obviously knew what he had done but he pulled the wool over the eyes of the club, so it would appear, by not offering up a truthful explanation 11 months ago.

So, f*** off Adam Johnson, you're going down for noncing. You're a paedophile.

• 2 months later...

Norwich 0v3 Sunderland. Big big result. Sunderland now have a big chance of staying up; Norwich with very tough remaining games. So many debatable decisions in that game.

I didn't think so.

The referee deserves credit for keeping a lid on it.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

Have £500 on Sunderland to be relegated this season

I am quietly confident ?

Sweet 555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555

attachicon.gifEPL Table bottom.jpg

Congrats to Sunderland fans. Must be so sweet to pull out of the mire so comprehensively at the last ... and relegate your bitter rival at the same time ... and nay say the formerly fat Sam detractors.

Found it strange that CTH were running some short magazine bit on Sunderland last night - produced by Premier League but clearly way out of date. Focussed on their star players and the contribution they would be making to some unspecified season - Connor Wickham (now Palace) and ... yes you guessed it , the incarcerated girl molester. Sorry to bring that latter bit up on the morning after party night!

Sam bought 3 players in January that no-one had heard of & they all paid off. Plus he had Defoe's goals. Terrific work.

I like that defensive central midfielder, German(?), forget his name. Decent. Defoe showed as well there's life in the old dog yet.

Sam bought 3 players in January that no-one had heard of & they all paid off. Plus he had Defoe's goals. Terrific work.

I like that defensive central midfielder, German(?), forget his name. Decent. Defoe showed as well there's life in the old dog yet.

Jan Kirchhoff. I didn't rate him when he was first signed. He made some big errors in the early days, but he's fitted in well now and is a good asset to the club IMHO

Archived