Aranyaprethet (aka Poipet) Hotel Reccos Pls

JonnieB

anyone have any hotel reccos for the border town of Aranyaprethet (opposite Poipet, Cambodia)? I will not be crossing over into Cambo but staying on the Thai side. Any small clean bungalow or resort will do (a pool would be nice and it gets ###### hot and dusty over there).

anyone have any hotel reccos for the border town of Aranyaprethet (opposite Poipet, Cambodia)? I will not be crossing over into Cambo but staying on the Thai side. Any small clean bungalow or resort will do (a pool would be nice and it gets ###### hot and dusty over there).

The best hotel in Aran for short periods is the MARKET HOTEL, It will run from 230bt to 400bt and has a great swimming pool. If you need location just give a yell

• 2 years later...

Hi, there are a few hotels in the town, the best , with swimming pool is the South East Aasia hotel. Its a short tuk-tuk ride from the bus station and its less than 1000 baht a night. I recomend it.