Video: Car Drives Into Moat by RAM Hospital.

mesquite

OK. for once lets be honest. Thai people stupidest thickest idiot drivers I have ever experienced anywhere in the world, and believe me, I have travelled a lot, all continents including Africa and I have never seen the kind of no brain stupidity you see every day here. Deaths on Thai roads almost the worst in the whole world apart from some small nondescript caribbean island. No excuses, the drivers here are just plain dumb, no education, no sense, and dont even seem to care or draw conclusions.

Even Lewis Hamilton would need all his skills to drive a car into the moat in Chiang Mai which is always a 90 degree turn from the way the road is pointed !!

Even Lewis Hamilton would need all his skills to drive a car into the moat in Chiang Mai which is always a 90 degree turn from the way the road is pointed !!

I've seen other videos that show a more common scenario, where a car is going along the moat and is broad-sided towards the rear-end by a car doing a U-turn without looking. This pushes the rear end away from moat, spinning the car 90 degrees so the front now points directly towards the drink. And in it goes.

EDIT: Oh, and to the other person who felt the need to add some unwarranted anti-Chinese hate: #$I&* you!

It's just a fact nothing to hate about.. They just need a generation to learn how to do. They know it most of us know it just don't be ignorant yourself to the facts.

http://sputniknews.com/europe/20150831/1026378405.html

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic