Tesco Last Night At 3 A.m.

El Taco Loco

I am not spreading rumours. I heard from one source and had it confirmed by a contact at a local police spot here. Something was possibly defused last night in the parking lot.

Anyone else hear anything??

hmmmmmmmmmmm not only 'no' ... but actually you are spreading rumors 'something was possibly'??

I am not spreading rumours. I heard from one source and had it confirmed by a contact at a local police spot here. Something was possibly defused last night in the parking lot.

hmmmmmmmmmmm not only 'no' ... but actually you are spreading rumors 'something was possibly'??

Unless I see it with my own eyes, all "facts" are not so. But 2 people have confirmed it and they should know. <deleted> knows, but nothing wrong with asking for additional info, is it?

Facts read like this ---- "A bomb was defused in the parkinglot"

Rumors read like this --"Something was possibly defused in the parking lot"

I have heard nothing ... and asked my guy here in the village and he's heard nothing ....

as for hijacking .... everyresponse has been to the OP or his follow ups :o

<gerd ... it's all good ... I would like to see this rumor proved or dispelled ... since we are all affected by things like that>

Edited by jdinasia

Sitting On Nai Yang beach the other day, the local food vendors were spreading rumours that a bomb alert had closed the airport - but aircraft were still flying in and out. I've not heard or read anything about it, so I guess it was just rubish.

Exactly. Hence the word "possibly". I know when 5 Thais tell me something, it is with a grain of salt. However, when a cop confirms it and it is hush hush, then it deserves discussion.

Maybe two ladyboys in an argument and somebody 'defused' the situation. :o

Also you are assuming cops never spread rumors, perhaps he heard it from the 'source'. My guess until it is in the news it will remain a rumour.

, when a cop confirms it and it is hush hush, then it deserves discussion.

Sorry...............do you speak another English? I always thought "Hush,hush" meant NO discussion

I speak the Queen's English. Thanks for asking. It needs to be discussed because SAFETY is an issue. Please look SAFETY up in YOUR English dictionary.

nope ... nothing wrong with asking ...but you are spreading rumors :o

You do not know me, sir/madame. Your accusations are baseless. And thanks for hijacking the thread. All of us here appreciate it.

Don't wory Sniper, you will get used to this one. She is a fickle thing. :D