Trump gets backlash for slamming female Fox News host

webfact

Fox News like to hire pretty peroxide blonde female contributors to stir things up ... Ann Coulter was the most controversial, some of her views were hilarious.

"Ann Coulter"... "Pretty peroxide blonde"......? She looks like a bad drag artist.

Best comedy thread ever!

w00t.gif

The so called Fox News channel does border on the pathetic with a myriad of hosts more suited to a game show. They are arrogant ,ignorant and very obviously partisan. Senior male hosts are of doubtful pedigree and the female hosts are all about their appearance and lip gloss.

Total crap with strutting sycophants and chocolate peacocks.

I was shocked by the questioning of the moderators....they were obviously after Trump and had spent considerable time framing their questions in advance. Trump should have chosen the high road however and his comment the next day was really over the top. He really needs to watch his mouth and start providing specific detailed proposals for the future if he wants to stay in the race and be taken seriously.

Wrong. Fox News is a real news channel 12 hours a day when they do straight news. The rest of the time is mostly opinion journalism and it is very entertaining. .

Very entertaining? cheesy.gif Our source for Fox Entertainment 24/7.

All "news" from Fox is heavily nuanced with right wing bias. All opinion is far right nutter bullshit. Regular viewers have no idea what legitimate news is. It's craziness all the time.

Fox News created Trump and the monster is back to bite the creator in the ass. The Fox talking heads did their best to take out the wave and failed. The Republican party is in shambles, a laughing stock. Trump continues to lead the field according to the early results. He'll continue to jerk off the base with misogynistic and racist soundbites. He has no shame and the base loves it.

These candidates know women can vote, right?

The reason Fox News had so many people watching was because of Trump. Liberal networks have been always talking negative on Trump. Now Fox News also. The media despises Trump. He is finally saying things That Americans are concerned about. Politicians are on the take. It's all about the money. Trump can't be bought and politicians know it. They don't want the game to
Change. America needs to wake up.

The reason Fox News had so many people watching was because of Trump.Liberal networks have been always talking negative on Trump.Now Fox News also.The media dispises Trump.He is finally saying things That Americans are concerned about.

Politicians are on the take.It's all about the money.Trump can't be bought and politicians know it.They don't want the game to

Change.America needs to wake up.

Oh dear... We have in our midst a genuine Fox AND Trump admirer.

The three lame Fox anchors who tried to assassinate Trump will be the losers of this one. They look really bad for the deliberate and premeditated gotchas, and Trump went up in the polls.

Will these main stream candidates and reporters not see that many in the public are sick of politically correct but disingenuous politicians and are enjoying watching Trump mix it up? I'm not a big fan and I have no idea how he will do long term, but it's a kick in the pants watching him break every campaigning rule known to man and get away with it.

People are tired fed up with the same grandiose, dog eared, future prosperity, just hold your breath things will change give me a chance crap BS. They are fed up to the gills with their time worn carpetbagger approach to politics. If you watched the Republican Idol show (borrowed this phrase and liked it so giving credit to Chicog) you will understand what I mean. They are fed up watching politicians do a crummy job and after they leave office head off into the payday sunset where the real money starts pouring in and never stops. Its a revolving door. This is on top of their generous pension and fringe benefits. Its like winning a life long payday lottery at the voters expense.

All "news" from Fox is heavily nuanced with right wing bias.

You are parading your ignorance again and people of your ilk are too misinformed to even be embarrassed about it. Fox News has plenty straight news every single day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teoxjspg0p8#t=89

If you call car accidents, crime CCTV, puppies getting rescued et al news, it has about 5%.

The rest is just a chattering GOP mouthpiece orchestrated by Roger Ailes.

Which doesn't mean other networks don't have their own biases, but Fox is brilliant at catering to angry old white men.

And they get really defensive about it when you point it out.

w00t.gif

look at Bill Maher show on this subject (it's only 6 minutes)

https://youtu.be/-Sx0P6XHvE4

I am a charter member of the "We Love Bill Maher" fan club. He does not disappoint in this clip. He has a real see through point of view. One popular phrase he uses its the same old same old or an equivalent term.

Edited by elgordo38

Fox News like to hire pretty peroxide blonde female contributors to stir things up ... Ann Coulter was the most controversial, some of her views were hilarious.

"Ann Coulter"... "Pretty peroxide blonde"......? She looks like a bad drag artist.

Best comedy thread ever!

w00t.gif

Has she ever had a plumbing change and a Adam's apple sanding. Kind of reminds me of one of the cast of "McHale's Navy" Guess I am wrong she would be much older looking now but Joan Rivers did a great job on aging.

Edited by elgordo38

The reason Fox News had so many people watching was because of Trump.Liberal networks have been always talking negative on Trump.Now Fox News also.The media dispises Trump.He is finally saying things That Americans are concerned about.

Politicians are on the take.It's all about the money.Trump can't be bought and politicians know it.They don't want the game to

Change.America needs to wake up.

Trump can't be bought

That's because Donald Trump is the buyer and nobody buys out the buyer. (Ask Mo Greene)

Trump overnight has bought himself an instant campaign professional staff in the three early primary/caucus states because money is no object.

Willard Mitt Romney had to pay out $18.20 per vote to finally wrap up the R party nomination in 2012, but Trump however, and what with all the free publicity/advertising and ready name recognition, might have to pay out only campaign staff salaries, buttons and posters, operating expenses (plus tax smile.png ).

No huge or even modest advertising expenditures are necessary as Trump certainly isn't going to talk about issues that he doesn't even understand. Trumps's ticket as everyone knows is his bluster and buffoonery.

Fox News is infotainment not a real news channel.

True, it is known around the world as the haven for loonies. Was watching Star Talk one night and even Neil DeGrasse Tyson and his guests were having a wry laugh about Fox 'News'.
Well that settles it.

If Tyson laughed about Fox, you've convinced me with your ironclad argument.

Moving on...

Selective comprehension seems an issue for you. Try reading all the post.

That's right.

Out of the paltry lot, I selected your most impressive argument.

Megan Kelly's line of questioning was out-of-line IMHO...it does not matter which candidate...Repub or Dem...they should not be blind-sided with sensationalistic gossip type question which add nothing to the national debate as to how to take the country to a better place...I lost a lot of respect for the FOX New Channel...and Ms. Kelly in particular...

I don't know jack about Trump or the US elections - but what I have seen is a lot of stories trying to attack him with personal opinions. It seems to me that they guy is not playing their game and that's OK by me.

The American public are so far up their own asses thinking life is a TV show that they need someone to pull them out. If I see an interview on the news and the person starts crying to the camera, I switch over. They do it for everything now - no doubt thinking it will strengthen some compensation claim.

I don't know jack about Trump or the US elections - but what I have seen is a lot of stories trying to attack him with personal opinions. It seems to me that they guy is not playing their game and that's OK by me.

The American public are so far up their own asses thinking life is a TV show that they need someone to pull them out. If I see an interview on the news and the person starts crying to the camera, I switch over. They do it for everything now - no doubt thinking it will strengthen some compensation claim.

Ironic.

That is exactly what Trump is playing on, that it is all a TV show.

Best comedy thread ever!

w00t.gif

I know - but, incredible but true, the suited conservative middle-aged rightwingers still seem to have wet dreams about her.

Maybe they like her because she's the next best thing to a drag artist!

With this political article being written by the AP Television Writer, I have to put little faith In it. Fox caters to a certain segment with their commentators, which demeans real journalism, (if there are any left), and wants to support anyone that wants our government to be a religious one. Religious Governments in the past have done so well. Witness how religion has helped in Iran, and the Muslim countries. Yep, that is where I want to see the US move to. A religious government, which Fox would love. What are they thinking? How can Huckabee be 4th in any debate is beyond my imagination. A former pastor for goodness sakes......

Edited by stoli

Tell me, do you think that the people of the US should be allowed to decide in an election who should be their president?

If yes, then why not in Thailand??

All "news" from Fox is heavily nuanced with right wing bias.

You are parading your ignorance again and people of your ilk are too misinformed to even be embarrassed about it. Fox News has plenty straight news every single day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teoxjspg0p8#t=89

My ilk? My Liberal ilkism? Hey, you're the one watching Fox 24/7. You and the other old white guys. Fox fans are THE most misinformed people. They get their news and views from the Republican ministry of propaganda!

They just make stuff up. Megan Kelly actually said, "Santa Claus is white." And she meant every word of it. That's Fox News, the false outrage machine in action.

I can't go after someone trying to defend the network. It's too easy. Like taking a lollipop away from a toddler. "Give me that! Cry all you want you little bastard." It's just too easy...IT"S NOT NEWS! You can't defend something so ridiculous.

Being Liberal is about tolerance and sympathy. The Republicans lack both...and also compassion. They're so focused in the paranoid mantra of, "I got mine, screw you." Trump is the poster boy for this thinking and the base eats it up.

Watching the Republican party self-destruct is just too much fun.

Edited by Pinot

The Onion writes "How the GOP can appeal to women":

• Make it clear that they think everyone, not just women, should receive less health care
  • Offer direct, heartfelt apology to any female donors they may have offended
  • Clarify that their war on women is really more of a limited-scale combat engagement on women
  • Remind voters that they’ve been nothing but nice to their secretaries
  • Redesign elephant mascot to feature wider hips and lush, batting eyelashes
  • Simply repurpose time-tested GOP strategies for courting Hispanic, black, low-income, and millennial voters
  • Deflect attention from party’s opinions on women by reminding voters they have dozens of other equally horrendous views
  • Don’t lump all women into one category, but rather acknowledge female voters as individual baby-producing apparatuses
  • Emphasize how cutting taxes for large corporations would benefit all women who happen to run large corporations
  • Start search for presidential candidate over from scratch

• Make it clear that they think everyone, not just women, should receive less health care
  • Clarify that their war on women is really more of a limited-scale combat engagement on women
  • Simply repurpose time-tested GOP strategies for courting Hispanic, black, low-income, and millennial voters
  • Deflect attention from party’s opinions on women by reminding voters they have dozens of other equally horrendous views
  • Don’t lump all women into one category, but rather acknowledge female voters as individual baby-producing apparatuses
  • Emphasize how cutting taxes for large corporations would benefit all women who happen to run large corporations

At least now we know where YOU are getting your political opinions.

Funny. And the reason such satire/sarcasm is funny is because there's so much truth in it.