Thai Visa System

lj cm

I could just write to Admin; but I like to make it public.

As an old (Mainframe) Online- and Database-Administrator, I am very impressed with the Thai Visa System.

It must have taken some really professionals long time to make; or did you buy it?.

I would like to see the Database diagram. This alone must be pretty complicated.

However; how users use the system is a completely different story!.

Regards lj cm

It says 'Copyright 2002-2015 Thai Visa', so it must be made specifically for Thai Visa.

No....look at all these online shops, they all write the copyright thing but they just modified an existing (maybe OSCommerce) and put their design on it.

As already described, it a Invision forum commercial software with support subscription to provide a base forum experience, then a sh!tload of seemingly awful Javascript and CSS tacked on to provide the full user experience (as painful as that may sometimes be).

I just wish someone would go through the Javascript and CSS and do it right.

ThaiVisa is a good way to stress-test your browser. That's not necessarily a good thing.

I think it's great. It does what it needs to do and a lot more and does it well. It presents as a highly customized version of Invision.

The only thing that's a total ripoff is the very high annual fee we each have to pay to be a member so that we have a vested right to complain about it. whistling.giffacepalm.gif

Cheers.

The only thing that's a total ripoff is the very high annual fee we each have to pay to be a member so that we have a vested right to complain about it. whistling.giffacepalm.gif

Cheers.

Rights don't come into it - a better user experience likely results in more advertising revenue for TV. Complaints are welcomed as it helps facilitate this - hence the existence of the support forum.

I think it's great. It does what it needs to do and a lot more and does it well. It presents as a highly customized version of Invision.

Cheers.

I wouldn't call it complaints rather suggestions to improve the forum....