Why is Zoe in Yellow closed ?

baywatch82

I used to like Zoe in Yellow about 3-4 years ago and would often go 2-3 times a month. It was a decent place to go. The only thing I didn't like was all the different music being played at the same time. The last time I went about 16 months ago when a friend was visiting, it was not the same at all. There was an obvious change in management, was way too crowded, and too many people were smoking cigarettes. A very drunk Isaan girl with horrible breath approached us, muttered something and proceeded to blow cigarette smoke right in my face. I never went back.

Wow, you went to a bar rife with young people smoking and a whore had bad breath. Shall we notify Interpol?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to like Zoe in Yellow about 3-4 years ago and would often go 2-3 times a month. It was a decent place to go. The only thing I didn't like was all the different music being played at the same time. The last time I went about 16 months ago when a friend was visiting, it was not the same at all. There was an obvious change in management, was way too crowded, and too many people were smoking cigarettes. A very drunk Isaan girl with horrible breath approached us, muttered something and proceeded to blow cigarette smoke right in my face. I never went back.

In between muttering and smoking you managed to establish that she hails from the North East? Well done. :thumbsup:

In between muttering and smoking you managed to establish that she hails from the North East? Well done. thumbsup.gif

Well, she could have been wearing her "Straight Outta Ubon" gang colors.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
x.gifReviewed 27 July 2015

Me and 2 friends were at Zoeys 2 weeks ago. I assumed that the bar over the road was connected to the main bar, however I was wrong. The main bouncer clicked his fingers and within seconds I got dragged down an alley by 5-6 bouncers and beaten repeatedly, getting knocked unconscious 4-5 times. I had bottles of Chang smashed over my head and even a gun pointed at my head.

Sounds like somebody's has an angle. Getting knocked unconscious 4-5 times in one beating. Doesn't happen