Personal relationships - Are you are giver or taker? Why?

fang37

No matter how slovenly, vulgar and abusive the guy is Thai girls seem to just take it, so I guess I am in agreement with Thai girls being takers.

We are all takers, men and women.

Women are looking for financial support and stability.

Men are looking to take what they can't have in their own countries and also to be served as they think it's appropriate as they pay the money.

Let's not try to hide behind our little finger.

We all take, either we deserve it or not.

It's usually a fact that "he who pays the Piper calls the tune" but in Thailand it always seems to be the Female that doesn't pay the Piper but still always calls the tune!

I think most girls are takers. In Thailand obviously men are givers, women are takers. You can see this simply by reading their "Dating profiles" which typically goes something like this: "I'm looking for someone to love me, for someone to take care (of) me" etc. You hardly ever see the opposite i.e. "I'm looking for someone to love, someone to take care of".

And yes, before anyone starts telling me about how their TGF is amazing and cooks & cleans, of course there are exceptions.

I quite agree. The giving of thai women is so superficial. When in public they put food on your plate things like that. At home cannot cook and prefer to eat out or takeout,sweep the floor once a day and feel they have done enough.Want everything they see and when they get it home it just sits and never gets used. And if the giving stops you see her childish side where she does not talk and refuses to do anything just sits.

Sounds like we have the same wife.

No matter how slovenly, vulgar and abusive the guy is Thai girls seem to just take it, so I guess I am in agreement with Thai girls being takers.

We are all takers, men and women.

Women are looking for financial support and stability.

Men are looking to take what they can't have in their own countries and also to be served as they think it's appropriate as they pay the money.

Let's not try to hide behind our little finger.

We all take, either we deserve it or not.

It's usually a fact that "he who pays the Piper calls the tune" but in Thailand it always seems to be the Female that doesn't pay the Piper but still always calls the tune!

It's because the west has raised generations of weak men.

I think in any Successful Relationship both partners have to be both. In My Relationship for example I am in a better Financial position to give that, while in the Emotional position My Wife looks after me better than I can do myself. So we both give and take from each other all the time.

But if you are strictly just talking about a Divorce, in my case with a Western Woman, then I am definitely the "Giver".

< snip > While others' wifes yearn for shopping and cash, her biggest dream would be to live and work in our farm full time. < snip >

The two women I know best in Thailand both grew up on farms and neither ever wants to see a chicken again unless it has already been Kentucky-fried.

I'm not entirely sure this thread panned out as the OP intended.........

If I am the OP to whom you are referring, my only wish is that members enjoy themselves; share their experiences; learn a bit; laugh a bit. A good deal!

What I do not like - a few hasslers harass other members to the degree that the mods close a thread permanently.

I'm not entirely sure this thread panned out as the OP intended.........

If I am the OP to whom you are referring, my only wish is that members enjoy themselves; share their experiences; learn a bit; laugh a bit. A good deal!

What I do not like - a few hasslers harass other members to the degree that the mods close a thread permanently.

Sadly that seems to be a common occurrence on internet forums on almost any subject you care to imagine. People sometimes whinge about the mods, but they do serve a purpose.

I was on a music production forum looking for some answers to a problem once, and it appeared to be unregulated, good grief, it made TV look tame and reminded me why we have mods!

I think most girls are takers. In Thailand obviously men are givers, women are takers. You can see this simply by reading their "Dating profiles" which typically goes something like this: "I'm looking for someone to love me, for someone to take care (of) me" etc. You hardly ever see the opposite i.e. "I'm looking for someone to love, someone to take care of".

And yes, before anyone starts telling me about how their TGF is amazing and cooks & cleans, of course there are exceptions.

I quite agree. The giving of thai women is so superficial. When in public they put food on your plate things like that. At home cannot cook and prefer to eat out or takeout,sweep the floor once a day and feel they have done enough.Want everything they see and when they get it home it just sits and never gets used. And if the giving stops you see her childish side where she does not talk and refuses to do anything just sits.

Fortunately I've never had the pleasure of one of those for company. They're not too difficult to spot!

Why would anyone want to go a 'dating site' to find a Thai gf? Or the bars for that matter. Sex yes, but not a gf.

If you want a nice, hard working gf, (not a sponger), go stand outside a big factory gates at the end of a shift, you would not fail to pull a nice girl. Especially at the weekends, they love to unwind, and party....don't tell the mrs, its only what i've been told...hehe

what is the point of this post?

you are a giver...so what

you are a taker...so what

whats the point?

are we drawing attention to one or the other?

us this a survey / poll?

is this just yet another useless post found far too often on this site amiunting to nothing other than propagating the relentless boredom most people find in their lives?

What?????