Places where I can print, copy, and scan along Sukhumvit

ev1lchris

I've used a place directly accross from Robinsons. A little shopping mall, its upper level facing the street, right side. Has a Boots pharmacy near the lower entrace. Sorry i can't remember the name. I've used a few times to do all three.

Sent from my SCL23 using Tapatalk

If you fail to find what you need along Sukhumvit, Fortune Tower (Rama-9 MRT) has several large copy and printing centers on the 2nd and 3rd floors, near the center of the building.

I may be wrong but I seem to remember a shop in the NANA SQUARE mall opposite Suk Soi-4...maybe 2nd floor.

Edited by dddave

On the south side of Sukhumvit, just before Nana, there is a very non-descript (OK, let's call it "decrepit") store front. On the second floor there is an internet place ( not even close to "cafe"), and it has the various capabilities you mentioned.

Sukhumvit Road is almost 500km long, which part are you talking about?

There's a reliable place near Soi 7/1, The Trendy building in Soi 13 has a few choices also.

Hi can you give some more details of locations - can't think where you mean near Soi 7/1 (Can think of a photographic shop though - once tried to surcharge me for sending photo by email!)

Which floor are they on in Trendy? Any recommended? Need to print out 400 page pdf as cheaply as possible - ideally made into double sided spiral bound.

TIA

Edited by mokwit

Sukhumvit Road is almost 500km long, which part are you talking about?

There's a reliable place near Soi 7/1, The Trendy building in Soi 13 has a few choices also.

And the shop across from the tobacconist can do too?

There's a decent place between Sois 31 and 33.

Yes, I know this shop.

For years I used them to copy and laminate my passport full size and credit card size.

The most recent time, they refused to do it in colour saying that they'd got into trouble with immigration before.

^ that would be Times Square between Sukhumvit Soi 12 & 14

------------------------------

Unfortunately that place is closed now..... was across the street (by overpass) from Robinson store and a McDonalds . Was owned and run by Koreans, but now closed at least for two or three months. I did a lot my immigration documents from them.... sorry to see them closed up.

Yes, I know this shop.

For years I used them to copy and laminate my passport full size and credit card size.

The most recent time, they refused to do it in colour saying that they'd got into trouble with immigration before.

I think I've been to this same place. You go to Phom Phrong BTS and exit on the odd sois side, as if you were walking back toward Asoke.

I don't know the name, but it's a pretty full service copy shop right on the ground level just past a 7/11 at the corner. It's a couple blocks walk from the BTS station back toward Asoke.

I believe their rate for for standard A4 B&W photocopies was about 1 baht per page.

------------------------------

If I'm thinking of the same place near Suk Soi 7/1, it's a Kodak photo processing shop on the ground floor, facing the main road, not far from the Sunrise Tacos/Subway takeout shop there. They do photo printing and laminating, but also regular photocopies, but somewhat more expensive, if I recall right.

-------------------------

For bigger photocopying jobs, there's also the Chula University Bookstore in Siam Square just a short walk from the Siam BTS Station, and I believe they're also as 1 baht per page for standard B&W copies. You don't have to be a Chula student to go there and have them do photocopying. Go out of Siam BTS, walk back thru the Digital Gateway building there to the first cross street, then go left a bit, and then back another block to the Book Store, which is sort of in an underground student mall area there.

-----------------------------

There's also a copy/printing shop in the BeTrend section of Siam Paragon on the 3rd floor.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

Need to print out 400 page pdf as cheaply as possible - ideally made into double sided spiral bound.

That's the perfect kind of job to take to the Chula Bookstore in Siam Square.

They do a regular business in, among other things, taking real hard cover books and photocopying the entire book and then binding the photocopies, almost to look the same as the original book. They wouldn't break a sweat for your job.

post-58284-0-38017200-1439471201_thumb.j

post-58284-0-61926100-1439471346_thumb.j

Yes, name : Asiacopy

Very good and professional place.

I went back to Asia Copy Center the other day for some business, and can confirm their price for regular A4 B&W copies is indeed 1 baht per page. And they do the actual copying, not you.

I mis-spoke a bit above when I said it was just past a 7/11 store on the main Suk Road. Actually, it's on the main road just past Suk Soi 33 (heading back toward Asoke) and a Family Mart at the corner there, near what used to be the old (now closed) Coyote Mexican restaurant.

Here's the view from the outside:

post-58284-0-67443100-1439728903_thumb.j

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

• 4 months later...

Yes, name : Asiacopy

Very good and professional place.

I went back to Asia Copy Center the other day for some business, and can confirm their price for regular A4 B&W copies is indeed 1 baht per page. And they do the actual copying, not you.

I mis-spoke a bit above when I said it was just past a 7/11 store on the main Suk Road. Actually, it's on the main road just past Suk Soi 33 (heading back toward Asoke) and a Family Mart at the corner there, near what used to be the old (now closed) Coyote Mexican restaurant.

Here's the view from the outside:

attachicon.gifAsia Copy Center-nr Suk 33.jpg

They don't charge 1 baht at all, they charge 5 baht a page for black & white! I just asked them yesterday when walking past. Might as well as the Juristic Office to do it for me as they charge exactly the same price. Seems everywhere on Sukhumvit is a ripoff at 5 or 10 baht or even 15 baht a page. Crazy....

Did you actually pay 5 baht for an A4 black and white regular paper copy, or someone there just verbally quoted you a price?

I seriously doubt they've increased their copy price 5-fold since the last time I was there last fall, and on that trip, I did order and purchase actual A4 copies at the 1 baht price.

Perhaps there was some miscommunication, and maybe they thought you were asking about photo or color prints. 1 baht per page is a pretty standard price right now at regular Thai copy places, including at libraries, for regular B&W A4 copies.

Did you actually pay 5 baht for an A4 black and white regular paper copy, or someone there just verbally quoted you a price?

I seriously doubt they've increased their copy price 5-fold since the last time I was there last fall, and on that trip, I did order and purchase actual A4 copies at the 1 baht price.

Perhaps there was some miscommunication, and maybe they thought you were asking about photo or color prints. 1 baht per page is a pretty standard price right now at regular Thai copy places, including at libraries, for regular B&W A4 copies.

To be exact, I asked how much to print 4 pages from a USB stick. They asked "Black and White" and I said "yes". Then the quote was 5 baht per page. I said "oh....thanks" then walked out. Another place further towards Asoke is 10 baht a page. Another place between Asoke & Nana around Robinson/Tops/McDonalds is 15 baht a page. All ripoffs!

Btw at Chaeng Wattana immigration building their copy places are 2 baht to do copies. That's double the regular places you mention though, but that building is full of Thai people working for all government departments.

Edited by bbi1

I found that many places will consider printing from usb a print job and charge more, then a straight photocopy job; found out when I had something printed at a place (I think A9 Printing) on the ground floor of the building Coffee Club is in on Sukhumvit and Ekkamai.

Edited by geobkk

There is a printer scanner copying place next door to 7/11. Just go there..

If you go there when 7/11 is closed they will do it for free.

Worst post ever.

Could you tell me where on Sukumvit I can collect my award?