Suggestions for Mid Range Hotel with Pool in Hua Hin....?

Chivas

Looking for the above in Hua Hin for the second half of November. Nothing fancy but Pool would be nice within walking distance of Beaches etc around the 1200-1500 Baht mark, but flexible either way.

Never having set foot there I'd prefer to rely on TV readers if possible for decent places

Thanks....

Back in June I stayed at Puangpen Villa Hotel (commonly known as PP Villas) 11 Damnernkasem Rd Hua Hin. It's about 200 metres to the beach and is right on the edge of the tourist precinct. The rooms were spacious and comfortable,there is a large swimming pool and staff were friendly. I'd recommend a room with balcony over the cheaper rooms. Prices go up in November but should still be in your price range.

This hotel was recommended to me by friends who had stayed there and I was very happy with it.

I would suggest the Sirin Hotel. I have stayed there plenty of times myself before I moved to Hua Hin and the rooms are large, good air con and the staff are great. It's 5 minutes walk from the beach and the bars and restaurants are even closer.

Baan Klang Hua Hin hotel/condo, Phectasem Rd, walk up Soi 55 from the fish restaurants on stilts, turn right at traffic lights, walk 100 metres and your there, 5 mins from night market, 5 mins from night life, 7 mins to beach, 20 mins to market village all on foot.

Only 4 years old, 2 swimming pools, gym, breakfast included, large condo style rooms with balcony, bathroom, double bed or twin singles ,1,300 baht per nite, very very clean, I stay here every year for 3 months, wouldn't go any where else.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ..............

Baan Klang Hua Hin hotel/condo, Phectasem Rd, walk up Soi 55 from the fish restaurants on stilts, turn right at traffic lights, walk 100 metres and your there, 5 mins from night market, 5 mins from night life, 7 mins to beach, 20 mins to market village all on foot.

Only 4 years old, 2 swimming pools, gym, breakfast included, large condo style rooms with balcony, bathroom, double bed or twin singles ,1,300 baht per nite, very very clean, I stay here every year for 3 months, wouldn't go any where else.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ..............

We would have a car anyway so the extra distance no issue. Sound nice thanks for that and all other responses.

Feel free to add more

Chivas, I can recommend the JED PEE NONG, Absolute poolside rooms 1500Baht Don't get confused with "Jed Pee Nong HOTEL" which is next door and more costly. JPN is close by the other recommended Sirin and Puangpen Villa where I have also stayed.

Don't get carried away with the fact that you have a car as street parking is almost non-existent. No hassle TUK-TUK to anywhere in town is 100Baht (fixed) regardless of how many people or shopping you can crowd into it.

Enjoy as I have!