Restaurant order cock-ups !

Gsxrnz

I bet most here saying "what's the big deal if you get the wrong food in Thailand" wouldn't accept that kind of service in their native country.

Your correct but how many would write a post about it and post pictures from their own farangistan countries ?

I had a blonde, Polock girlfriend in Florida 20+ years ago (her last name was Warakowsky or something like that). We were both in our late 20's, so it wasn't like she was fresh out of high school.

She was an absolute dingbat & tried waitressing once. She'd go and take peoples' orders, write them down, and forget to give it to the chef! thumbsup.gif

She lasted about 2 days at that job.

I have often, and do mean often, told my Thai wife she should have been born blonde.

Example: At our house in Pattaya, we have a gas stove that has an electrical striker to ignite the flame.

The power went out one day & I asked her about dinner. "Cannot cook. No electric". I grabbed my lighter & the flame went whoof!

There ya go blondie.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it wasn't a restaurant, but I ordered number 27 at a club in soi cowboy and got two katois and a midget. maybe the math was the new math, I don't know. smile.png

Ever hear about the Chinese newlyweds?

The wife was a virgin & quite nervous.

The man says "No plobrem. I do wahteva you want".

She timidly replies "I wanna numma 69".

The man says "What? You wanna blocoli and beef?"

clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif