Bangkok taxi driver goes Tony Jaa on road opponent

webfact

I knew Bangkok taxi drivers was crazy but this is totally insane, he probably forget to take his medication that day.

I think it more likely he'd already had too much "medication" that day.

What he needs is more.............an overdose

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...............witnessed the taxi driving the wrong way through the tiny lane at Soi Charansanitwong 31.

Even when you are wrong, you are right!

In one hotel I worked at in Bangkok one of the front office staff was caught stealing cash and upon being terminated claimed it wasn't fair because it was only a small amount.

in psychology it's called "rationalization". you convince yourself you are right because you want to be right.

...............witnessed the taxi driving the wrong way through the tiny lane at Soi Charansanitwong 31.

In one hotel I worked at in Bangkok one of the front office staff was caught stealing cash and upon being terminated claimed it wasn't fair because it was only a small amount.

in psychology it's called "rationalization". you convince yourself you are right because you want to be right.

Common malady amongst politicians.

Got to hand it to you General / PM, done a great job with all those taxi drivers, maybe TAT can spin the photo to get another couple of million tourists next month. Yep, things are far better under the Junta, not.

Wow! Are you trying to be a troll? This topic has absolutely nothing to Prayuth or the enforcement or taxi drivers overcharging? This taxi driver is obviously part of a growing problem with Thai adults. Violence is the only solution to a problem. I am seeing this almost daily now even in a small town. I tend to agree with another poster here that it stems from suppressed anger and I believe it also is from being raised by grandparents without the mothers or fathers.

Well.......there you go......you are beginning to realize and or witness Thailand and Thai people are not what they seem to be or at one time seemed to be from an outsider or foreigners perspective.

Many foreigners seem to think the Thai People know the meaning of life or have the meaning of life all figured out ( something to do with Buddha..... supposedly?? ) while the Thai way results in a nation of people that are mild mannered, soft spoken, never aggressive, never angry or rude .......While always polite and always accommodating while having developed a culture that is supposedly better than what has developed in the West...while all too many foreigners are in total awe of Thailand and the Thai ways and Thai culture ...That is, until...you see and or recognize they can also be just as nasty and small minded and aggressive as any people are, from any nation.

No surprise though because they do not have a monopoly on kindness or better manners and or a better way while they do not have the meaning of life figured out any more so than anyone else or any other nation does for that matter ...so, be forewarned, while you will also witness the many common negative traits of human beings also found here and practiced in Thailand and plenty of it if you stay around long enough ...or ....you happen to be more observant than other people who are seemingly oblivious to this aspect of humanity, relative to Thai people, because they are mesmerized by Thailand and Thai ways....seemingly forever.

Just my observations...lol

Cheers

Edited by gemguy

The taxi number is 9040 The plate is correct and not fake as someone posted. You cannot get 0040

I think there is a dent right on the 9 from his previous encounter when ignoring the safe method of driving - STICK TO THE RULES!

Yeah! Kind of like my ex-wife telling me she didn't have sex with that man. She just opened her legs and he put it in

I have come to realize that many people who post in Thai Visa come from small towns, or rural villages (or the UK, which is relatively civilized)

I am sorry to report, that in the Metro regions of the USA, fighting in the streets about traffic .. is a norm.

In America, I have had three guns pointed at my head, had two knives pulled on me, one baseball bat, and have had a few bare knuckle events.

All about really minor traffic issues while I drove taxi. (For some reason, people think yuo can yell at taxi drivers, and they will just take it. Nope.)

if you doubt me, go to New York, Boston, or Chicago, and mouth off to a taxi driver.

Have a nice day. (And keep your hands up)

Coconut has gone up a notch in my book ! This is far more exciting than the case of the stolen bananas. clap2.gif

Yes but the Case of the allegedly stolen bananas need some serious investigation and follow up reporting, don't get lax on that one!

I at least need to see a finger pointing picture and a crime scene reconstruction.

Edited by AlQaholic

Comes down to,,,, what it ALWAYS comes down to with Thai, "men",,, "I have small penis, but, I'M THAI MAN, I ALWAYS RIGHT, NEVER WRONG,, I ALWAYS TOLD THAT!!!",,,, jeezus,,, if they EVER get invaded?,, they're SOOOOO screwed,,,, lololol

Edited by Adeeos

Bangkok license plate number is 0040. Now police, go arrest the guy for driving down the wrong side of the road and more importantly, for assault.

You, me, any OTHER Farlang?,,,, YUP!,,, the guy that did this,, is just lucky he didn't pull a machete, etc,,, hacked the other driver to death,,, THEN,,, he'd be looking down the barrel of a $300 baht fine,,,,

Excatly,,, Thai,, NEVER wrong,,,, "Farlang,, no helmet on scooter?,,, $400 baht please, hand me where no one can see"....

I hope the other driver put his foot down an sped off so the idiotic taxi driver fell flat on his brainless face.

You do something like that and one time in three the other guy grabs your leg and takes you down the street. I know a copper who tried to take the ignition keys out of a BMW that had nineteen stone of Frank Bruno's sparring partner slumped in the driver's seat. Big boy grabs his wrist and floored it.

[incidentally, it ended with a van full of coppers beating the bloke senseless and he still walked out the next day with no visible injury. No matter how much you've had you really won't be able to "take" a heavyweight professional boxer laugh.png ].

Just wondering what you guys would do if this happened to you, bearing in mind us expats seem to get blamed for everything

I'd grab his leg in my window,, and, in my CORRECT LANE,,, drive the FRACK OFF,,, then let go at about 40 KPH,,,,,

I have come to realize that many people who post in Thai Visa come from small towns, or rural villages (or the UK, which is relatively civilized)

There's nothing easier than creating fisticuffs in the UK! I sarcastically gave a thumbs up to an idiotic bus driver and had a Mexican stand-off with Ernest Borgnine's frontal lobe-damaged twin - "I'll have you off that bike in two seconds", "You could do but I'll get up and batter f*** out of you": ah, the happy Socratic dialogue of two Glaswegians discussing the Road Traffic Act.

That said, if and when they catch you in the UK - which they will - you are truly in the crap, especially in England. Man the English courts don't mess. In Scotland if you haven't done it before and it would be less than £300 if you're convicted they give you a "Thai" option - pay the £300 (or maybe less) and we won't even record it as a conviction. An off-duty copper head butted a bouncer and just paid the £300. In Luton, by contrast, taking a drug dealer's little bag of cannabis and a mobile phone at knife point gets you 14 years. I'll certainly be behaving myself south of Berwick.