Uk Judge Snorts Coke In Thailand Shock Horror

taxexile

in these gloomy times of coup , counter coup and censorship , here is a case that is providing entertainment on a grand scale back home in blighty and luckily has thai connections too.

it has everything.

high court judges , drugs , jealousy , an attractive and buxom brazilian cleaner illegally working in the uk and a crafty little blackmail plot.

its one of those cases that typifies the seaside postcard curtain twitching holier than thou mentality that has always pervaded the uk , the involvement of high court judges is icing on the top of an already very tasty cake.

Sex video showed woman judge snorting cocaine, says cleaner

By Catriona Davies

(Filed: 23/09/2006)

A cleaner accused of blackmailing two judges over home-made sex videos told the Old Bailey yesterday that one showed the woman judge snorting cocaine in Thailand.

Roselane Driza, a Brazilian who had been working illegally as a cleaner for the two immigration judges, said she was "angry and frightened" when she found the videos in the male judge's flat.

She had been the live-in lover of the male judge, known only as Mr I, for several months before she was arrested for blackmail and theft of the videos last October.

Driza, 37, is accused of threatening to send the videos to the Department of Constitutional Affairs to expose the judge's complicated private life unless she was allowed to continue living in his flat.

She is also accused of trying to extort £20,000 from the woman judge, known as Miss J, after she was sacked as her cleaner. Mr I and Miss J had previously had a five-year relationship.

The court has heard that Driza came to Britain in 1998, initially on a tourist visa which she then transferred to a student visa.

After her visas had expired in August 1999, she applied for leave to remain but was refused. She spent the following three years appealing against the decision.

In October 1999, she began working as a cleaner for Miss J and later Mr I. Five years later, they both sacked her within a week of each other.

Driza was particularly aggrieved to be sacked by Miss J because she said she was not given a reason and that she was owed holiday pay and a notice period.

She said Miss J verbally abused her, calling her a "f***ing Brazilian bitch" and "f***ing dirty woman".

By contrast, shortly after being dismissed by Mr I, she began a relationship with him. The judge liked to call her "real chilli hot stuff". Driza, who gave evidence wearing a white layered dress, mirrored kitten-heeled shoes and sunglasses on her head, said: "He dismissed me but he said we could be friends and go out.

"By New Year we had an intimate relationship." Around this time, said Driza, Miss J became jealous of her and threatened to kill herself if Mr I did not spend Christmas Day with her.

Driza described an incident on Boxing Day when Miss J spent half an hour trying to get into Mr I's flat while he and Driza were inside. "She seemed like a volcano because she knocked so hard. She wanted to see who was in the flat with him, but I believe she already knew.

"I was sitting with him in the corridor, we seemed to be hiding from her. Mr I seemed pale and trembling."

Driza told the court that she felt "betrayed, jealous and angry" when she found the first video of Mr I in bed with a blonde woman.

She found the second video, showing Mr I with Miss J, on his shelf a few weeks later. She said that she had destroyed both sex videos after her arrest.

"What I saw in the video made me frightened," she said. "It seemed to me that she was using cocaine and he was close to her. I asked him whether what I thought I saw was what I had seen.

"He said the cassette wasn't made here, it was made in Thailand and there wasn't any problem with that over there."

Miss J has previously denied taking cocaine.

Driza claimed that after several arguments, Mr I said she could keep the video as long as she did not show it to anyone.

However, she was arrested when Mr I told police she was blackmailing him.

"After I was arrested I destroyed the video because he asked more than 1,000 times for me not to let anyone see it. I told him I wouldn't let anyone see it."

Driza also told the court that she had written a letter to Miss J asking for £20,000 compensation for unfair dismissal and that the figure had been suggested by Mr I.

When asked what the compensation was for, Driza said: "For the way I was dismissed, because I thought it was wrong.

"For racism and discrimination; for the distress of all the calling names and bad words; for psychological damage, everything. She said she was a judge and I was only the cleaning lady.

"When you are abused verbally there's no money that can pay for that because these things will be in my mind always.

"I worked for several people and she was the only one who had a problem with me.

"Mr I said it [£20,000] was more than fair. At that time I took his suggestion because I always listened to him.

"If I had to ask her without his opinion I don't think it would have been less than £100,000 because there's no price to what she had done to me."

Driza denies two counts of blackmail and one of theft.

The trial continues.

from the uk telegraph online.

Edited by taxexile

hello punting friends, :D

i particularly like this story as it demonstrates that in some cases the people that administer the law are just as bad as the people they sit in judgement off.

you people will love this one as she's a real little cracker story. :D

the judge in this case was being noticed for his particular mannerism's whilst proceeding with his cases.

its was becoming increasingly bizarre and warranted further investigation as his mind seem to wander far away at times and he was not paying intention to the said case.

what do you fella's think he was doing ?

the bleeding judge had a penis enlarging pump stuck to his snagger giving it a good suck and getting right off whilst he was in court. :D

i swear to god this is a true story as it was reported only last month here in aussie.

look,

i thought i was going to have a heart attack laughing. :D

cheers friends :o