Vista And True Modem Installation Problem

John_Betong

Hi All,

>>> http://www.laboratoire-microsoft.org/n/22215/

Has anyone else followed the above link, obtained the limited (until 31.05.2007) licence key and tried to install the True Zyxel ADSL USB Modem. Prestige WA.9.2.CO?

I am having difficulty and so far have not been successful.

Cheers,

John_Betong

I do NOT understand frech and that website is in french! I also do not use a Zyxel Modem but a Billion and that isn't a problem.

On the desktop should be an Icon Program Compatibility! Start the program and set the driver to Win2000 or Win XP compatibility mode. I got my old SCSI scanner to work on this way. Or send a e-mail to the service/support of Zyxel and ask for a new driver.

Hi All,

>>> http://www.laboratoire-microsoft.org/n/22215/

Has anyone else followed the above link, obtained the limited (until 31.05.2007) licence key and tried to install the True Zyxel ADSL USB Modem. Prestige WA.9.2.CO?

I am having difficulty and so far have not been successful.

Cheers,

John_Betong

I do NOT understand frech and that website is in french! I also do not use a Zyxel Modem but a Billion and that isn't a problem.

On the desktop should be an Icon Program Compatibility! Start the program and set the driver to Win2000 or Win XP compatibility mode. I got my old SCSI scanner to work on this way. Or send a e-mail to the service/support of Zyxel and ask for a new driver.

Hi,

I do not understand French either but on the left in the middle is a dropdown box which says "Select your location".

Select Thailand or wherever you are, press Enter and fill in the forms to get your Product Key emailed back to you.

I tried the Window's Vista Compatibility Mode and clicked every combination without success.

I have searched Yahoo, Google, etc with no success. Also checked the Zyxel site but there is no drivers for Windows Vista.

I will try the Zyxel support when I have exhausted all other avenues.

Many thanks for your suggestions.

Cheers,

John_Betong

PS When you are given the key, save it as a Html file then refresh the page and you will be given another. Well it worked for me anyway:)