Anyone here become a pariah with your mates wives when you went with an Asian girl?

Kenny202

Ok. Ill take the bait. I personally believe Asian woman have many natural attributes farang woman desire. Dark skin, straight hair, perfect skin. My personal opinion of course. Poise, slight delicate build. Before you jump down my throat....no looks aren't everything......but looks are extremely important to many women to the point of hating someone on sight for poor color choice in dress or even just pure jealousy. Funny many of the attributes farang women desire that Asian women have, Asian woman don't want. Ie dark skin

As I thought.

You are entitled to prefer Asians over farangs.

Nothing wrong with that.

But it seems to me that the reason why you prefer Asian women is purely for their looks. OK, your choice.

But have you considered the possibility that you are sending out signals to your mates' wives, signals that say: I do not like you, because you do not fit my beauty standards. Maybe they find that offensive, and take it out on your wife?

Why should his friends wives worry that he doesnt find them attractive. The women are married.

Or it could be considered, by your post that the women think he doesnt find them attractive and therefore their husbands may prefer the asian girls too.

I too have had the looks and comments. I just smile. Happiness seems to annoy western women when you dont fit into whatever pigeon hole they consider you should.

Personally, I find that if they are judgmental on what I do then they must have very boring lives.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone judged my wife or I they wouldn't really be my friend.

I agree. Which is why, after he judged my wife to be unattractive and jealous of Thai women, I'm unlikely to be the OP's friend any time soon.

I won't be losing any sleep

If anyone judged my wife or I they wouldn't really be my friend.

I agree. Which is why, after he judged my wife to be unattractive and jealous of Thai women, I'm unlikely to be the OP's friend any time soon.

Well she is unattractive to him, and will be unattractive to many. As long as you find your wife attractive is all that matters.

Its quite sad, and strange, that your only friends are those that find your wife attractive.

I don't have a circle of friends. I don't have a social circle. I don't have people around me.

So I don't have to much worry about what people around me might be thinking about me because I know they are not thinking about me because they are not around me.

Do you have the police clear the streets when you go out to the shops?

I think he was looking for sympathy

From Seattle area so chock full of Asians with non Asians. And no one seems to know the difference.

My Thai wife and I went to an information desk at Vancouver airport. Two Asian girls there. One eyeballed and evaluated and categorized my wife to some standard.

Wife is average tanned. Average body maybe a little curvy. Glasses. Nerdy looking sort of.

So wondering what this girl had in her mind with critical eye.

Women are often worse then men in this regard.

This is also so true. We live in Thailand now but when we were in Australia, my missus would get so excited if she saw another Thai lady at the supermarket. Often she'd smile and say hello and the other would be judging if she was above her or not. Some would simply turn away. I guess that happens here too with Thai class being so important. She always thought it was because she was dark

Not sure.I often smile and say hello to a farang in the 7-11 , they simply turn away. Bloody ridiculous if you ask me.

I don't have a circle of friends. I don't have a social circle. I don't have people around me.

So I don't have to much worry about what people around me might be thinking about me because I know they are not thinking about me because they are not around me.

I think he was looking for sympathy

If I wanted sympathy, I'd get a circle of friends, etc.

I've gotten it a few times over the years. I just laugh at them which seems to really piss them off. I agree that Asian women in general, particularly young and pretty ones, make western women incredibly insecure - with good reason I might add. While western women relish their independence these days I think that Asian women,who IMHO make so much better partners, strike them right at the primordial core of their womanhood and they short circuit! Lol

Why does that not surprise me, you sound like a very solitary lonely man, so sad to be like that

Why does that not surprise me, you sound like a very solitary lonely man, so sad to be like that

Thank you. It takes a lot of effort to stay that solitary and lonely. Per the late Warren Zevon:

Poor, poor pitiful me
Poor, poor pitiful me
These young girls won't let me be
Lord have mercy on me
Woe is me

I found a couple of wives of mates like this. One a nursing sister and the other a university graduate, so not uneducated. The first was a complete snob and looked down on any Asians with the old colonial mentality of Victorian times. The other was plump and frumpy and had problems with her hubby running up massive bills on sex chat lines. Their sneering, condescending and patronizing attitude, with a few innuendos thrown in displayed their insecurity, bias and prejudices.

Shame as I'd been mates with their hubbies for nearly 20 years.

Thats because you are either extremely tired, are apt to making assumptions or your comprehensive skills are poor. I described what I believe many farang women perceive about Asian women. Most farang women i know would tell you that themselves. How did you make the assumption I prefer Asian women based on looks only? Maybe I don't prefer Asian women in general? Maybe I just prefer my Asian woman. Maybe you hadn't considered that?

Why are you mixing with white women if you don't like them?

What about western women who aren't white.

You sound like a nasty racist!

You idiot Joe :-)

How much older are you than your girlfriend? I don't think it's anything to do with race. Society is so focused on looks and in general

women in their 20s look better than in their 30s and 40s. I noticed female friends making a lot of catty remarks about girls who wore the exact same clothes they would have worn 5-10 years earlier.

Now in Asia there are a few more girls who are willing to date and marry men much older than them and that makes the women that won't annoyed/frustrated/whatever by the extra competition.

nygaard_lester_3027.jpg

< snip photo >

Thank you. The more I read (or look at ) posts by some of the person on here, the more I realize what a good decision that is.

< snip photo >

Thank you. The more I read (or look at ) posts by some of the person on here, the more I realize what a good decision that is.
I think you'd find many of the keyboard warriors on here would be completely different face to face

< snip photo >

I think you'd find many of the keyboard warriors on here would be completely different face to face

If I wanted to deal with farang face to face I'd go back to Florida. I like the Thai people with whom I associate. They don't speak English. We often meet up up at the Family Mart. I asked her does she know what the English word 'family' means? She said 'No.' Just how I like to spend my days

Anyone would think that

we're all in some way

diminished; that the sun

will shine a little less

brightly and our pint of

lager taste a smidgen

less satisfying because

JL Crab doesn't want

anything to do with

farang in Thailand.

For someone who wants

nothing to do with farangs,

he's on this forum pretty

much all day, every day.

All that is his prerogative

but isn't it a little odd to

say you want nothing to

do with a certain group

of people and then

immerse yoursef in their

company online day after

day?

Anyone would think that

we're all in some way

diminished; that the sun

will shine a little less

brightly and our pint of

lager taste a smidgen

less satisfying because

JL Crab doesn't want

anything to do with

farang in Thailand.

For someone who wants

much all day, every day.

say you want nothing to

do with a certain group

of people and then

immerse yoursef in their

company online day after

day?

I think his initial reply and continuing posts are / were in jest.

< snip >

For someone who wants

much all day, every day.

< snip2 >

I run an NGO out of US and am on the computer almost every day from about 4 AM Thailand time to about 8 PM Thailand time when my eyes give out although not continuously. ThaiVisa is a diversion from reading legal documents, court cases, international treaty proposals, etc.

But when the talk on here tends to be how much do you have to pay your Thai wife/girlfriend to stay with you even though you know she hates your guts, I tend to prefer to deal with such persons on here rather than chance to meet them in person.

< snip >

For someone who wants

much all day, every day.

< snip2 >

I run an NGO out of US and am on the computer almost every day from about 4 AM Thailand time to about 8 PM Thailand time when my eyes give out although not continuously. ThaiVisa is a diversion from reading legal documents, court cases, international treaty proposals, etc.

But when the talk on here tends to be how much do you have to pay your Thai wife/girlfriend to stay with you even though you know she hates your guts, I tend to prefer to deal with such persons on here rather than chance to meet them in person.

:-) :-) :-) :-)

Anyone would think that

we're all in some way

diminished; that the sun

will shine a little less

brightly and our pint of

lager taste a smidgen

less satisfying because

JL Crab doesn't want

anything to do with

farang in Thailand.

For someone who wants

much all day, every day.

say you want nothing to

do with a certain group

of people and then

immerse yoursef in their

company online day after

day?

I agree with him. I avoid westerners like the plague.

For someone who wants nothing to do with farangs,

he's on this forum pretty much all day, every day.

All that is his prerogative but isn't it a little odd to

say you want nothing to do with a certain group

of people and then immerse yoursef in their

company online day after day?

While I am quite happy in the company of foreign men.

I have no wish to interact with their womanfolk, so we have a firm rule, men only.

Also my wife, a CM university undergraduate, is not really a suitable companion/friend for their wives and gfs.

(too young for foreigner wives, too educated for Thai wives)

My family social activities are firmly 'Thai only', no foreigners (except me) to be present.

Edited by MaeJoMTB

For whatever reasons, alot of western women get jealous of asian women. My ex japanese GF was always getting grief from drunk UK women - once she was pushed around in a toilet queue at a well known members club in London. I got security to chuck them out.

With my thai wife, she's quite a few years younger than me, 38kgs, in her late twenties, doll face type - but I was totally taken aback to have a middle aged druggy looking women call me a 'pedo' in a busy street in London this summer! Thats a first and hopefully the last time that happens

I have no wish to interact with their womanfolk, so we have a firm rule, men only.

Also my wife, a CM university undergraduate, is not really a suitable companion/friend for their wives and gfs.

My family social activities are firmly 'Thai only', no foreigners (except me) to be present.

So if my Thai girlfriend was younger than your wife and had a PhD in Physics, she wouldn't be welcome at your house?

So if my Thai girlfriend was younger than your wife and had a PhD in Physics, she wouldn't be welcome at your house?

She might be, but you probably wouldn't.

Thank you. It sounds like your male farang friends are those who are willing to tell their Thai wives/GF's that they are going out alone tonight because their wives/Gfs are either too old or too uneducated (or both) to partake in the evening's activities.

Edited by JLCrab

For whatever reasons, alot of western women get jealous of asian women. My ex japanese GF was always getting grief from drunk UK women - once she was pushed around in a toilet queue at a well known members club in London. I got security to chuck them out.

With my thai wife, she's quite a few years younger than me, 38kgs, in her late twenties, doll face type - but I was totally taken aback to have a middle aged druggy looking women call me a 'pedo' in a busy street in London this summer! Thats a first and hopefully the last time that happens

I hope you smiled and told her that at her age and looks she was more than safe around you.

Thank you. It sounds like your male farang friends are those who are willing to tell their Thai wives/GF's that they are going out alone tonight because their wives/Gfs are either too old or too uneducated (or both) to partake in the evening's activities.

Well, to be absolutely correct, some of my friends are black and some are Korean.

Unlike you, I am not a racist, and don't exclusively mix with white foreign men.

Not too sure about evening activities either.

Unlike you, I'm not a drunk (not to mention, 2 bottles of beer generally takes 10% off our performance next day).

I mostly socialize during the day (early morning 5am-ish)with a range of sporting activities, running, hiking, cycling, etc.

Edited by MaeJoMTB