Anyone here become a pariah with your mates wives when you went with an Asian girl?

Kenny202

I don't mix with white foreign men -- I mix with young non-English speaking Thai females. I don't drink at all except for Singha Soda with lime. My sporting activities are not social as I have my face down in the pool water.

And don't worry -- I am undereducated and would not fit into your social scheme as I never completed university and would be unfit company for your wife.

BTW When I first moved to Thailand and had no transport I used to hang out a nearby bah-farang. I asked my unofficial wife to come. She said I can't talk to your English speaking friends. I said you can hang out with their wives and/or girlfriends. She said in no uncertain terms as a true native of Bangkok (roughly and politely translated):

I will choose my own friends, thank you very much.

.. and I never broached the topic again.

Edited by JLCrab

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read all the posts.

(White) women probably see her as a threat, that their partners may want to do what you are doing, getting an oriental partner instead. Plus, because you are in a mixed race relationship you will have less in common with the other couples that you know, therefore automatically share in less activities. That's life for you.

For whatever reasons, alot of western women get jealous of asian women. My ex japanese GF was always getting grief from drunk UK women - once she was pushed around in a toilet queue at a well known members club in London. I got security to chuck them out.

With my thai wife, she's quite a few years younger than me, 38kgs, in her late twenties, doll face type - but I was totally taken aback to have a middle aged druggy looking women call me a 'pedo' in a busy street in London this summer! Thats a first and hopefully the last time that happens

Actually exactly that happened to my father many years ago.

He took his daughter to London for a job interview and some woman made the same comment.

Why is it necessary to judge people at all?

Three years ago on holiday in Karon we stayed at a small hotel/guest house. The receptionist wanted 2,000 b daily surcharge for my wife.

I explained that we were married and she said OK, no charge as long as I have the same wife every day!

We live half time in Thailand and half in Spain.

In Spain we belong to a circle of friends with British men and Thai wives so no problem, well, except that my wife is a bit wary of Thai ladies cos they can "talk too mut"!

Before we met, my wife had worked "in many outside countries", she told me that Thai ladies alone in foreign countries tend to become somewhat crazy with petty jealousies and there is no pleasing them.

(Sounds like many expats on TV LOL)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Average farang women within the normal BMI range > Average thai women within the normal BMI range.

This is in terms of looks and that is fact.

Usually guys who cant get quality pussy in their homeland go on to rant about how bad western women are.

Western women aren't bad, they just wont sleep with a guy their fathers age for 20 quid.

For whatever reasons, alot of western women get jealous of asian women. My ex japanese GF was always getting grief from drunk UK women - once she was pushed around in a toilet queue at a well known members club in London. I got security to chuck them out.

So how does that leave you with the impression they were jealous of her?

Ok. Ill take the bait. I personally believe Asian woman have many natural attributes farang woman desire. Dark skin, straight hair, perfect skin. My personal opinion of course. Poise, slight delicate build. Before you jump down my throat....no looks aren't everything......but looks are extremely important to many women to the point of hating someone on sight for poor color choice in dress or even just pure jealousy

And you don't see anything wrong in declaring that "farang women" desire a certain thing, as if all farang women thought in exactly the same way?

Also, if you think asian women all have perfect skin, you must be walking round Thailand with your eyes closed.

Says the insecure white woman???

OP, nothing you can do about a bunch of gossiping Doris's. I would hang out with her around your mates and try to have as much fun as possible. When the Doris's check you out give them a wink and grab a handful of your gf ass. Rave about how great she is in front of them. You're never going to change their pre conceived notions.

It's just amusing that a bunch

of older men have suddenly

seen the light after decades

of pursuing an entirely

different beauty ideal. From

iconic Western sex symbols

to demure dark-haired

nubiles in one holiday?? cheesy.gif

Pull the other one. Your

newfound preferences are

based solely on affordability

and your mates' wives can

smell it on you.

LOL!

Yes it IS remarkable how these guys' realization of the Thai female's overwhelming superiority occurred at around the same time they discovered the young, hot Western babes they spent half a lifetime chasing no longer had any interest in them

Huge coincidence, I think

Yes it IS remarkable how these guys' realization of the Thai female's overwhelming superiority occurred at around the same time they discovered the young, hot Western babes they spent half a lifetime chasing no longer had any interest in them

None of them ever had any interest in me ............

Might have had something to do with your wife

She didn't show much interest either ...........

She didn't show much interest either ...........

Shame you didn't spot that before shackling yourself

of pursuing an entirely

to demure dark-haired

Pull the other one. Your

newfound preferences are

smell it on you.

LOL!

That's right. The old refrain: You were a loser at home and you are a loser here just that here you can buy your way out of it.

of pursuing an entirely

to demure dark-haired

Pull the other one. Your

newfound preferences are

smell it on you.

LOL!

That's right. The old refrain: You were a loser at home and you are a loser here just that here you can buy your way out of it.

I don't think that's what

he was saying at all.

of pursuing an entirely

to demure dark-haired

Pull the other one. Your

newfound preferences are

smell it on you.

LOL!

he was saying at all.

That's what he always says.

LOL!

he was saying at all.

You're right, YS, it wasn't but it obviously struck a nerve

I guess if the cap fits an' all that . . .

LOL!

he was saying at all.

You're right, YS, it wasn't but it obviously struck a nerve

I guess if the cap fits an' all that . . .

No nerve -- just once you've been on the receiving end a few times of that guys generalizations you start to say and just who the hell is he when he tells people that your girl friend is more attracted to your money than to you. As said the old refrain and maybe it's not my nerve, but his that's maybe been touched.

Maybe he just doesn't like being called out for the mean nasty SOB that he at least on here.

Edited by JLCrab

No nerve -- just once you've been on the receiving end a few times of that guys generalizations you start to say and just who the hell is he when he tells people that your girl friend is more attracted to your money than to you. As said the old refrain and maybe it's not my nerve, but his that's maybe been touched.

Whereas you would never make an unpleasant generalisation about anyone's partner, right?

Whereas you would never make an unpleasant generalisation about anyone's partner, right?

When? -- I'll give the link when he said that to me.

Don't trouble yourself. Just remember that these things cut both ways.

I have never disparaged anybody's wife or girl friend that I can recall even if I think the guy is the dumbest thing that has ever walked and his chosen partner for life could remove wall paper by just looking at it. That's not my place or purpose on here but some on here seem to have a need to do it daily.

I have never disparaged anybody's wife or girl friend that I can recall even if I think the guy is the dumbest thing that has ever walked and his chosen partner for life could remove wall paper by just looking at it. That's not my place or purpose on here but some on here seem to have a need to do it daily.

If what he has to say

upsets you so much,

use the ignore function.

That's what he says he

does with you for what

look like pretty good

reasons to me

If what he has to say

upsets you so much,

use the ignore function.

That's what he says he

does with you for what

look like pretty good

reasons to me

He uses the ignore button and me because I am one of the only persons on here who calls him out for the cheap shot artist he is. If he says 'maybe i hit a nerve' which he often says then i figure I'm making headway.

Edited by JLCrab

If what he has to say

upsets you so much,

use the ignore function.

That's what he says he

does with you for what

look like pretty good

reasons to me

Just let him have the last word or he'll suck you into a never-ending vortex of childish tit-for-tat.

That's right. I avoid farang -- one of them might be you. Although there are farang and then there are (Hush Yo Mouth)

Edited by CharlieH

If what he has to say

upsets you so much,

use the ignore function.

That's what he says he

does with you for what

look like pretty good

reasons to me

Just let him have the last word or he'll suck you into a never-ending vortex of childish tit-for-tat.

The guy avoids farangs for a reason - he knows that only the Thais are tolerant enough to resist garotting him after 5 minutes in his company

That's right. I avoid farang -- one of them might be you. Although there are farang and then there are (Hush Yo Mouth)

Define the term "mates".....To me it sounds like a group of pub or poker buddies and might apply more to the Oz/Brit guys.....

Neither of those groups would I go looking for as friends/buds.....Didn't in the states & don't here.....I have guys/couples (including Thai/Farang) I know from coast to coast in the US that we are welcome to their homes.....

I have a few Farang friends here that we will see socially from time to time.....But most of the time around Thais.....There's the guys that participate in sports for banter....

I'm not an unfriendly sort and don't push people off or away - but on the same token I don't go looking for enclaves/Farang gathering places.....

The few times I have "pub sat" I found the types of conversation not to be of interest...But found it interesting watching the different types of folks......Never felt compelled to "be a part of the herd".

Yet - somehow bumping along in life I still manage to meet good folks....

I think the adage - rather be in my own company than bad company applies....

To my observation that also fits with the Thais I see here and US....They seem to keep pretty much to themselves except for social events - then they are in the moment and very social.....I think that's one reason the subtle thoughtful Farangs do better adjusting here over the "perceived" loud/boisterous/change your ways-pushy/mixing partying sort....

Edited by pgrahmm

Oh please. Not all men are attracted to Thai women.

That indeed is true - Thai women are few by numbers in the states.....But many Thai women are in my circle of friends and that was basically for lack of a better term a private group - you had to be well thought of and "seconded" for acceptance -The Thais are not as open in many ways... Also many with Filipina - Japanese - Chinese & Lao women which the white gals would lump as Asian.....Of these the filipinas would be the less segregrated "Asian" group.....The rest more steeped in tradition and closed - the Japanese would probably be next behind the Filipina's but less in number and more open but calculatimg.......

Probably 50/50 among my friends coast to coast in the states.....Even in states you wouldn't think it so - which, of course, threatens/stymies "tradition" - actually - the higher the income/social level the more diverse the couple mix....... internationally mostly mixed........

A PRIVATE GROUP??

Do you mean like the KKK ???

Oh please. Not all men are attracted to Thai women.

That indeed is true - Thai women are few by numbers in the states.....But many Thai women are in my circle of friends and that was basically for lack of a better term a private group - you had to be well thought of and "seconded" for acceptance -The Thais are not as open in many ways... Also many with Filipina - Japanese - Chinese & Lao women which the white gals would lump as Asian.....Of these the filipinas would be the less segregrated "Asian" group.....The rest more steeped in tradition and closed - the Japanese would probably be next behind the Filipina's but less in number and more open but calculatimg.......

Probably 50/50 among my friends coast to coast in the states.....Even in states you wouldn't think it so - which, of course, threatens/stymies "tradition" - actually - the higher the income/social level the more diverse the couple mix....... internationally mostly mixed........

A PRIVATE GROUP??

Do you mean like the KKK ???

No - of course not.....but that would seem to qualify as a really private group....

The Thais pretty much keep to themselves within their social circles.....

• 1 month later...