Anyone here become a pariah with your mates wives when you went with an Asian girl?

Kenny202

From Seattle area so chock full of Asians with non Asians. And no one seems to know the difference.

My Thai wife and I went to an information desk at Vancouver airport. Two Asian girls there. One eyeballed and evaluated and categorized my wife to some standard.

Wife is average tanned. Average body maybe a little curvy. Glasses. Nerdy looking sort of.

So wondering what this girl had in her mind with critical eye.

Women are often worse then men in this regard.

This is also so true. We live in Thailand now but when we were in Australia, my missus would get so excited if she saw another Thai lady at the supermarket. Often she'd smile and say hello and the other would be judging if she was above her or not. Some would simply turn away. I guess that happens here too with Thai class being so important. She always thought it was because she was dark
yes true. I think these girls at the information desk were Chinese Canadian so whitish looking. Don't what to read into it too much.

Sadly many good looking successful American guys feel they have struck gold my finding girls 15 to 20 years younger than them who have tattoos and are former bar girls. Not sure why these guys took first bite or turned down a great girl who had a kid. Anyway they seem happy. I just could not marry a slutty acting girl with tattoos.

Couldn't imagine anyone being with/around ANY ethnicity woman slutty (sleazy) + sporting tattoos......

But every/thing-one seeks it's own level and there is no patent on happiness.....What some have found we may never understand & and we don't possess the right or priviledge to openly question......

there is the occasional socialization once a year. Not a frequent event.

There is a certain amount of ignoring looking the other way. Their actions may not seem as egregious as other Thai people perceive or view. We are all here giving our perceptions of events in our lives to describe others lives for others to interpret.

My previous life was among Koreans who are extremely prudish and very conservative. So who am I to evaluate and judge. I try as best as I can.

Edited by kungpao

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just could not marry a slutty acting girl with tattoos.

Couldn't imagine anyone being with/around ANY ethnicity woman slutty (sleazy) +

I don't know. My missus was shocked at the tattoos and sleazy behavior of many farang woman on the drink in Australia. Not to mention the dress standards on the beach and in nightclubs etc. She doesn't have any tatts and is shy in behavior, dress and nature. And they were looking down their nose at her?

Amazing one of my friends farang missus who likes to judge latest facebook photo her with a cock shaped cocktail mixer in her mouth with some bloke (not her husband) pretending to bite her breast on one of her many nights out with the girls. Go figure

Edited by Kenny202

Been married 18 years to a Thai lady with 12 of those in Sydney. Never really came across any sort of prejudice in all sorts of situations from social to company functions. When we moved to Thailand with our business came across lots of it, especially at hotels. Found the only way for my wife to gain any respect was to make sure her Aussie passport was on top when we handed them in at check in.

QUOTE FROM OP

I can see why now they see Asian woman as such a threat. Some of my friends so called liberated , <deleted> farang women back home couldn't hold a candle to most SE Asian woman

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I am not sure what you mean with that statement, could you explain? (I am NOT referring to <deleted>)

Ok. Ill take the bait. I personally believe Asian woman have many natural attributes farang woman desire. Dark skin, straight hair, perfect skin. My personal opinion of course. Poise, slight delicate build. Before you jump down my throat....no looks aren't everything......but looks are extremely important to many women to the point of hating someone on sight for poor color choice in dress or even just pure jealousy. Funny many of the attributes farang women desire that Asian women have, Asian woman don't want. Ie dark skin

Edited by Kenny202

Ok. Ill take the bait. I personally believe Asian woman have many natural attributes farang woman desire. Dark skin, straight hair, perfect skin. My personal opinion of course. Poise, slight delicate build. Before you jump down my throat....no looks aren't everything......but looks are extremely important to many women to the point of hating someone on sight for poor color choice in dress or even just pure jealousy

And you don't see anything wrong in declaring that "farang women" desire a certain thing, as if all farang women thought in exactly the same way?

Also, if you think asian women all have perfect skin, you must be walking round Thailand with your eyes closed.

No.My friends' wives and

partners didn't even blink.

Why?

Because they knew I'd

been into Asian women

since I was 21 and hadn't

just suddenly realised their

apparent "superiority" over

farang women following a

Thai sex tour in my 40s

I'm talking about the way I believe Asian women are perceived by farang women not saying that's the way it is point blank. Again, my observations and only my opinion. And in my experience, 90% of farang woman dislike Asian women on some level

No.My friends' wives and

partners didn't even blink.

Why?

Because they knew I'd

been into Asian women

since I was 21 and hadn't

just suddenly realised their

apparent "superiority" over

farang women following a

Thai sex tour in my 40s

So u went on a sex tour when you were 21?

And in my experience, 90% of farang woman dislike Asian women on some level

You've met 90% of farang women?

You must have been busy!

You're right SB. Shudve seen the light earlier. Everything u say is spot on

And in my experience, 90% of farang woman dislike Asian women on some level

You've met 90% of farang women?

You must have been busy!

You're right SB. Shudve seen the light earlier. Everything u say is spot on

Basically, all you're saying is 'a few people I know didn't like my wife'. Then attempting to extrapolate that fact to cover the entire world - combined with some ludicrous generalisations about the hopes and desires of farang women.

Oh please. Not all men are attracted to Thai women.

Quite right Soi Biker but from my own limited experience I have found that statistically

9 out of 10 men are quite attracted to Asian women .

The other one prefers the 9 men..............coffee1.gif

*btw......... just a little levity on the situation..............don't be getting on your bike

Edited by oxo1947

Whatever. Who are u defending here or are u just the voice of negativity whatever point is made? I and am sure many others have experienced bigotry based on the fact they have decided to live with an Asian woman. Are u saying it isn't so?

Why don't you have a crack at the bloke claiming moral superiority over everyone else because he's "been into Asian woman since he was 21" and therefore everyone else with an Asian woman is a sex tourist. You blokes are amazing

Whatever. Who are u defending here or are u just the voice of negativity whatever point is made? I and am sure many others have experienced bigotry based on the fact they have decided to live with an Asian woman. Are u saying it isn't so?

Why don't you have a crack at the bloke claiming moral superiority over everyone else because he's "been into Asian woman since he was 21" and therefore everyone else with an Asian woman is a sex tourist. You blokes are amazing

I'm not defending anything - just pointing out that much of what you're saying is both ridiculous, and rather offensive to farang women.

Well I've found some farang women rather offensive to my situation...for no good reason. That's my experience. Urs may be different

Maybe they didn't like the way you were prepared to generalise their entire race and gender in somewhat unflattering terms?

Ok. Ill take the bait. I personally believe Asian woman have many natural attributes farang woman desire. Dark skin, straight hair, perfect skin. My personal opinion of course. Poise, slight delicate build. Before you jump down my throat....no looks aren't everything......but looks are extremely important to many women to the point of hating someone on sight for poor color choice in dress or even just pure jealousy. Funny many of the attributes farang women desire that Asian women have, Asian woman don't want. Ie dark skin

As I thought.

You are entitled to prefer Asians over farangs.

Nothing wrong with that.

But it seems to me that the reason why you prefer Asian women is purely for their looks. OK, your choice.

But have you considered the possibility that you are sending out signals to your mates' wives, signals that say: I do not like you, because you do not fit my beauty standards. Maybe they find that offensive, and take it out on your wife?

Some very snobbish talk of slutty ladies. They have feelings too you know.. Some heartfelt apologies are in order.

Well not from me. I havent used the word once. I'm going out in the morning and get a handful of women's magazines and get in touch with my feminine side. In future I'll try not to hurt anyone's feelings. Jesus....Oops sorry to all those religious people

As I thought.

Nothing wrong with that.

But it seems to me that the reason why you prefer Asian women is purely for their looks. OK, your choice.

But have you considered the possibility that you are sending out signals to your mates' wives, signals that say: I do not like you, because you do not fit my beauty standards. Maybe they find that offensive, and take it out on your wife?

No. I thought I stated that? Read it like that if you wish. Nor was I after a "slave bride" as I do most of the housework and cooking. Just wasn't or isn't the case.

As I thought.

Nothing wrong with that.

No. I thought I stated that? Read it like that if you wish. Nor was I after a "slave bride" as I do most of the housework and cooking. Just wasn't or isn't the case.

I fail to see the connection between my post and your reply.

Thats because you are either extremely tired, are apt to making assumptions or your comprehensive skills are poor. I described what I believe many farang women perceive about Asian women. Most farang women i know would tell you that themselves. How did you make the assumption I prefer Asian women based on looks only? Maybe I don't prefer Asian women in general? Maybe I just prefer my Asian woman. Maybe you hadn't considered that?

Edited by Kenny202

I'm not claiming moral

superiority over anyone. I'm

just saying I didn't become a

pariah and explaining the

reasons why.

It's just amusing that a bunch

of older men have suddenly

seen the light after decades

of pursuing an entirely

different beauty ideal. From

iconic Western sex symbols

to demure dark-haired

nubiles in one holiday?? cheesy.gif

Pull the other one. Your

newfound preferences are

based solely on affordability

and your mates' wives can

smell it on you.

I'm not claiming moral

superiority over anyone. I'm

just saying I didn't become a

pariah and explaining the

reasons why.

It's just amusing that a bunch

of older men have suddenly

seen the light after decades

of pursuing an entirely

different beauty ideal. From

iconic Western sex symbols

to demure dark-haired