VIDEO: What REALLY happens to your luggage at the airport

webfact

Safer than humans throwing your luggage as far and hard as they "humanly" can.

One of the reasons I use a "soft" bag thats strong in manaufacture but hopefully absorbs the wallops these Baggage Handlers deliver to. Hard Case more likely to burst open but only my opinion.

Really, and not a Cash or Drug doggie in sight ehh?

American Tourister, yep still have mine in black, armoured; been around the world a few times over last 10 years or so, in that time I put a new handle on it, a few £/$s off fleabay, still going strong!

Safer than humans throwing your luggage as far and hard as they "humanly" can.

One of the reasons I use a "soft" bag thats strong in manaufacture but hopefully absorbs the wallops these Baggage Handlers deliver to. Hard Case more likely to burst open but only my opinion.

Not Opinion. It is fact. I have traveled millions of miles. American Airlines ripped one apart and many were lost but the soft bags win.

American Tourister, yep still have mine in black, armoured; been around the world a few times over last 10 years or so ...

Cheap Charlie.

You betcha, and helping reduce my carbon footprint to boot, has never burst on me throwing my knickers all over the gaff and can fit half a ton of Yorkshire tea bags in there for LOS extentions with ease... with a few lbs of proper full strength mature Chedder cheese