AMAZING STEAKS, SAUSAGES, BACON & MORE DELIVERED ANYWHERE IN THAILAND.

PassionDelivery

FREE Atlantic Lobster (worth 700 baht) with every Wagyu Purchase at PassionDelivery!

For every 1kg purchase of our Japanese Kobe Wagyu or Japanese Olive Wagyu, get a FREE large Canadian lobster.

To claim this amazing deal simply type PDLOBSTER in the Notes section when ordering.

Offer is valid until Sunday 22nd November. Minimum order 1kg.

Buy Japanese Kobe Wagyu at wholesale prices here http://www.passiondelivery.com/collections/new-products/products/japanese-kobe-wagyu-a4-striploin-wholesale-prices-jw003-limited-qty

Buy Japanese Olive Wagyu at wholesale prices here http://www.passiondelivery.com/collections/new-products/products/japanese-olive-wagyu-a5-striploin-wholesale-prices-jw006

More than 500 other products to choose from at www.passiondelivery.com

Nationwide delivery.

post-244103-0-27888800-1447729828_thumb.

post-244103-0-70870100-1447729832_thumb.

post-244103-0-46231000-1447729837_thumb.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Questions about your service/products.

Are the pies, sausage rolls, lasgne etc pre-cooked ? and need warning or need cooking from frozen ?

What method of delivery do you use ? (for dry ice packed goods) is that to my home or to a local collection point ?

Finally, whilst you state on some steaks that its per pc, others just have a weight but no idea if thats er piece or a total weight and therefore thinly cut and more than one, or thick cut and just one.

Thanks for the info in helping me to make a decision to purchase .

Questions about your service/products.

Are the pies, sausage rolls, lasgne etc pre-cooked ? and need warning or need cooking from frozen ?

What method of delivery do you use ? (for dry ice packed goods) is that to my home or to a local collection point ?

Finally, whilst you state on some steaks that its per pc, others just have a weight but no idea if thats er piece or a total weight and therefore thinly cut and more than one, or thick cut and just one.

Thanks for the info in helping me to make a decision to purchase .

Yes they are pre cooked so you just reheat them thoroughly.

For pies we recommend 5 mins full power in the microwave (from frozen) then 15 mins in the oven to crisp the pastry.

For lasagne 60 mins in the oven as the portion size is huge (enough for 3-4 people)

-------------

We use Kerry Logistics to deliver outside of Bangkok. It is usually to your home unless you live very remotely. If you provide your post code we can confirm if Kerry deliver to your house.

------------

For the steaks, if the approximate weight per steak is not written in the product description, the price shown will be per kg (final price depends on weight). The size of the steaks we sell per kg (mainly our Wagyu, minimum order 1kg) will vary depending on the piece that it is cut from. If you order any Wagyu you can ask us to send you the photos of the actual steaks first so you can see the marbling, weight per steak etc (see attached examples) All our Wagyu steaks are usually cut 1 inch thick.

Any other questions just let me know.

Ian

post-244103-0-93917700-1447737549_thumb.

post-244103-0-86762400-1447737562_thumb.

post-244103-0-69777400-1447737580_thumb.

post-244103-0-91841400-1447737598_thumb.

post-244103-0-23130700-1447737616_thumb.