AMAZING STEAKS, SAUSAGES, BACON & MORE DELIVERED ANYWHERE IN THAILAND.

PassionDelivery

AMAZING STEAKS, SAUSAGES, BACON & MORE DELIVERED ANYWHERE IN THAILAND.
The PassionDelivery team are very excited to announce our new PassionBox service, a nationwide door to door delivery service covering over 300 items from our product range.
No matter where you live in Thailand you can enjoy quality products delivered to you anytime. Delivery takes just 3-6 days from when you place your order.
From quality sausages and bacon, amazing steaks or hand crafted pies, we've got it covered. Or perhaps you prefer some delicious jams, crumpets, all natural granola, freshly roasted coffee beans or premium teas.
post-4090-0-29195300-1439774358_thumb.jp
post-4090-0-73357200-1439774603_thumb.jp
Your PassionBox order will be carefully prepared in our dry ice packaging, ensuring all your items reach you in perfect condition. Whether you are looking for something for yourself or as a gift for your friends or family, simply choose the items you want and we'll do the rest.
post-4090-0-42585900-1439774363_thumb.jp
To order a PassionBox click here
The delivery charge door to door anywhere in Thailand is just 190 baht (contents dry goods only) or just 590 baht (contents frozen or a mix of frozen/dry goods).
post-4090-0-42674000-1439774359_thumb.jp
post-4090-0-93453900-1439774604_thumb.jp
Payment for our PassionBox service must be made in advance via bank transfer or PayPal (+5% PayPal fee).
Get shopping on the above link and a PassionBox will be on its way over soon!
post-4090-0-41598900-1439774395_thumb.jp

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 590 baht delivery charge is for the following (we don't add on anything extra to our costs below):

1. Foam box

2. Dry ice x 5kg.

3. Cardboard box.

4. Packing materials.

5. Sending the package to the logistics depot

6. Logistics company delivery fee.

We ship the goods from Bangkok in a very carefully controlled environment to ensure the goods get to you in perfect condition.

These are the actual costs to us and we do not add on anything extra.

If you order dry goods only, the delivery charge nationwide is just 190 baht: This charge includes:

1. Cardboard box.

2. Packing materials.

3. Sending the package to the logistics depot

4. Logistics company delivery fee. (or EMS postal service)

We do not add on anything to the actual costs to us.

The PassionDelivery team

3-6 days to deliver from time of order. Are we back in 1880? Get some updated software and improve your system of delivery. Nowhere in Thailand is more than 1 day shipping, so it takes you 2-5 days to put an order together. Really, for your prices, you should have same day delivery. The order should be put out the same day you receive it. I can take a train to bangkok, walk to your location and take a train back home in less time.

Also adding 5k of dry ice is insane. The weight for shipping, alone is stifling. Did you use a thermodynamic calculator? The size of the container, the desired temp. and the evaporation rate of the dry ice, and the time it takes for delivery door to door; should all be factored not some arbitrary amount of dry ice. So each size of the order would determine how much dry ice is needed.

Your web pages look incredible. Your pictures are mouth watering. However, Your knowledge of shipping and logistical resources make you seem like amateurs.

Good luck though.

All your points are noted and thanks for the valuable feedback.

Actually we say 3-6 days but usually our PassionBoxes are sent out quicker than that. We deliver to the logistics company depot by 4pm and they (depending on the post code) usually can guarantee to deliver it by midday the following day.

Our goods come from over 50 suppliers so we say a longer time for delivery so we can manage our stock well and ensure any logistical issues are smooth. This way the end customer gets the best experience possible. As our order volumes grow we expect to be able to bring down the delivery time to 1-3 days.

You are correct that the amount of dry ice will vary depending on the amount of goods ordered. But the most common box size that we send out requires 5kgs of dry ice for the goods to be perfectly frozen for up to 36 hours. We did extensive tests and consulted with dry ice manufacturers here to ensure that all goods are received in perfect condition, and if you order a PassionBox yours will too!

So far we have sent out PassionBoxes to Chiang Rai, Chiang Mai, Surin, Krabi, Phuket, Hat Yai. Our customers seem happy with the goods and service so far, and we are always listening to our customers and feedback to keep improving our service.

If you like beef, I would certainly recommend our dry aged beef, amazing quality at a fantastic price (345 baht for a 300g striploin for example). Customers who have bought this say that there is nothing close to it in terms of quality and price that they can buy locally.

I guess pitching premium goods in the home of the cheap charlie was always going to be a hard sell.

Interesting service though. I can get most of that locally, but if I didn't live in Bangkok I could see myself placing the occasional order.

Thanks a lot.

There are quite a few items that are hard to get outside of Bangkok such as the premium dry aged beef, marinated pork, proper pies, good sausages and bacon (from Sloane's) etc.... to save on the delivery charges you can team up wtih a friend / neighbour and place one order, pay only one delivery charge and then split the order once it arrives.

In the next week or so we will have some delicious new items coming online including Thai Waguy, smoked mussels and fish from NZ, lamb shanks, beef ribs, salmon fillets and more... all these items will be available for delivery nationwide with PassionBox.

Feel free to let other people, who you think would be interested in our PassionBox service , know about it.

Thanks

Wish you well, I already have a supplier otherwise would be interested, always good to have qulity food....forget the cheap charlies and negative posts, well done for setting up a company and providing a serviice!

I guess pitching premium goods in the home of the cheap charlie was always going to be a hard sell.

Interesting service though. I can get most of that locally, but if I didn't live in Bangkok I could see myself placing the occasional order.

I agree with both sentiments.

I admire any attempt to provide good quality products and services in Thailand.

However, I think there is a limited market for such premium items and most people will stick with their existing supply chain where the price is likely to be 260/280 Bt per kilo for sausages - delivered locally - and 300g pies 60 Baht.

That said, it is good to have the option of purchasing premium quality goods and I wish Passion Delivery every success.

Wish you well, I already have a supplier otherwise would be interested, always good to have qulity food....forget the cheap charlies and negative posts, well done for setting up a company and providing a serviice!

Thanks a lot. I would recommend trying out the service because then you can compare prices and quality. We are very careful about the products we select to ensure that the price vs quality proposition is fair. I myself would be very interested in your feedback too.

If you combine your order with someone else the delivery charge is shared!

Always good to have such services for those who live rurally.

I however pity the person trying to get ahead and promote their business amongst the online farang community. My God, you mean we will have to pay actual money for your goods and services? My word Sir, perish the thought of it.

coffee1.gif

I however pity the person trying to get ahead and promote their business amongst the online farang community. My God, you mean we will have to pay actual money for your goods and services? My word Sir, perish the thought of it.

coffee1.gif

well outside you get excellent pork and beef on the market, from the neighbor, etc. OF course no sausage.....But the problem is when you are in Bangkok...you never know where the product comes from and how old it is.

I usually have pork, packed on the same day that smells after 2 days in the fridge. So it was either not fresh at all or it was deep frozen before.

The usual supermarket sausage is often loaded with MSG=low quality.

An off topic post has been removed.

They get their US Certified Steaks from The US Steak House in Bangkok as per their website. The US Steakhouse provides their menu in Japanese.

Edited by JLCrab

Always good to have options, and the products look great!

Thanks a lot. They all taste great too! We test and try each product about 2-3 times before it gets approved by our team. This way we can assure our customers that everything available on our website is both good quality, good value and consistent.

Do you have a retail outlet in Bangkok or are you strictly delivery only?

Congratulations on your product range and I sincerely hope that your business does well.

At the moment we are a delivery service only though we may look to open a retail outlet in the future.

If you live in Bangkok our delivery charges start from just 90 baht as we deliver in special chilled boxes with our own drivers so no need for dry ice or to give the foam box away.

For more info about delivery and other details click here http://www.passiondelivery.com/pages/delivery.

coffee1.gif

well outside you get excellent pork and beef on the market, from the neighbor, etc. OF course no sausage.....But the problem is when you are in Bangkok...you never know where the product comes from and how old it is.

I usually have pork, packed on the same day that smells after 2 days in the fridge. So it was either not fresh at all or it was deep frozen before.

The usual supermarket sausage is often loaded with MSG=low quality.

All our meat comes either direct from the farm or from trusted and well known sources. Our pork we buy directly from Betagro which is well known for producing high quality and hygenic pork. We buy the best quality as long as the price is reasonable so that we can offer good quality and reasonable prices to our customers. Our beef comes from a farm in Eastern Thailand or from the famed Accidental Butcher in Ekkamai who buy direct from farmers in Tasmania, Australia.

Our sausages and bacon comes from Sloane's who are also famous for their excellent quality. Sloane's bacon for example is cured with no additives or phosphates (that is why the size of the rashes doesn't shrink during cooking cos it is not pumped full of water, other brands of bacon shrink to sometimes half the size during cooking and then you have a pan full of water).

Everything is vacuum packed with clear labeling so that you can rest assured that we are only supplying freshly made, good quality meat and other products.