Online reporting from Isaan?

dsurin66

If you're a teacher based in Isaan have you tried the online reporting method instead of driving to immigration and waiting in line...

I'm currently reading up on online reporting now but if you have already done it successfully perhaps you could share your comments / experiences.

cheers

Successful online 90 day report at Khon Kaen/

Best you state, which is your immigration office and one could search through the other 90 day online report threads (its handled at your immigration office, not centrally).

I can only guess that a substantial percentage of the fails is due to technical problems.

The whole thing is not what you would call an ergonomic user interface whistling.gif

Some fail because they are early or late (15 to 7 days before due date).

Edited by KhunBENQ

It is available in all areas of the country. It does not matter what your extension is based upon.

The problem you might have is that the office you report to will not process the online application to give you an approval.

People whose designated immigration office is Kap Choeng are having a reasonable success rate. My office is KC and I've done one report online successfully and will be doing my next on Sunday 23rd August hopefully(Due Sept 6th).

Use Khon Kaen office, on 2nd august filled in online 90 day report form (13 days before due date) went to pending straight away but now am still waiting for approval so tomorrow I go to the office to find out what is happening as on Thursday I will be on overstay

also good at Sakhon Nakon just completed my second and approved after just a few hours

i realise that many applications have failed either at the first hurdle or even at the last ie getting final approved notice

the only advise that i can offer is to be meticulously careful that all the data entry is a correctly correct

its seems this may become L.O.S, second lottery i think given time the system wiil reach its running in time soon

then all it needs then is to regulary servce and maintain maybe the last item is down to lottery luck also

Use Khon Kaen office, on 2nd august filled in online 90 day report form (13 days before due date) went to pending straight away but now am still waiting for approval so tomorrow I go to the office to find out what is happening as on Thursday I will be on overstay

keen to know how you get on at the office and what they say, maybe they are not doing the onlines at the kk office

It is available in all areas of the country. It does not matter what your extension is based upon.

The problem you might have is that the office you report to will not process the online application to give you an approval.

OP, you can take what this man says to the bank. Though if it were me , I'd hand carry it. There really aren't any short cuts.

keen to know how you get on at the office and what they say, maybe they are not doing the onlines at the kk office

See KhunBenQ's post #3 above re success @ KK

Sisaket Imm are doing "road-show" to teach expats how to use the system. Visiting schools and a Farang restaurant

So they have not heard of ThaiVisa?

Perhaps one of us should go in and liaise with them over the best way to get the info out to the expat community, Dilligad. Can't be rocket science! I'd be prepared to turn their demo into a pdf file/powerpoint notice for dissemination physically and electronically. Get it pinned up in all the falang bars/restaurants. Last time I was in there they asked me to edit their notification on restriction of services at Phusing (which was done 'on the hoof' so may not have been perfect!). Happy for anyone else to take up the task.

Have you gone back to the online reporting site to check your status?

You cannot always depend on getting the email notice of approval or denial.

You will not be on overstay. It is just late reporting and you can do it up to 7 days after the report date including the report date in the count.

See KhunBenQ's post #3 above re success @ KK

CHEERS thanks for that it makes my feel more confident

went to Khon Kaen Immigration this morning first stop help desk showed my pending application, told system not working go to desk which I did (had already got form prefilled with me) but the reader they use for passports was not working either and had to get photocopies of my passport as well