Response Time

senor123

Not quite sure where to post this, I guess it is Technical.

I have noticed that when I select a topic from the first screen? of my Thai Visa email it takes a lot of time to load that topic.

In the bottom left hand corner of the screen I see lots of "waiting for......" with different names.

I don't have this problem with any other web site so I am interested to know if it is a problem with my computer (windows 8)

or something else.

Regards,

Steve

Note down which URL is being waited for (try pressing F12 and looking for 404 or "failed to load" messages), inform TV in the hope that they might do something, then if not resolved find a way to Make the Internet not Suck.

The links provided in a ThaiVisa email do require an extra step to be converted to 'topic' address, but once this has been accomplished it should not take any more time to render a ThaiVisa topic page that if you clicked on one from the ThaiVisa website.

The ThaiVisa website itself links to many 3rd-party websites to furnish page elements. Some browsers will pause rendering a page until most of the visible elements have been completely received. Sometimes a page will hang until 'google analytics' has completed loading.

Take a look at your ISP settings and verify that you PC or Internet Device is using correct DNS Server IP addresses provided either by your ISP, or a set that you have personally entered.